 Town / 4439
Re: Cathedral of Ice - In the ABS! (Posted for Brad Hamilton)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:57:13 GMT

Brad, thanks for sharing another great creation with us.  Magnificent
construction as always, and an amusing write-up to boot.  I remember looking
at the Ldraw version of this cathedral and thinking, "this is what Ldraw is
good for: it allows us to design amazing LEGO creations that we'd never be
able to realize in actual bricks."  Ha.  @8^)

Too bad you didn't make it over to BricksWest, I was hoping to get to say hi
and maybe see one of your works in person.

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith