 Town / 4424
Re: Cathedral of Ice - In the ABS! (Posted for Brad Hamilton)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 21:47:46 GMT

Wonderful! Excellent use of your imagination to place the little touches
(vaulting, organ) that make this very realistic!

Question - where did you get the keyboard decal for the organ keyboard?

Congratulationson a job well-done! I wish I could see it in person...

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115