 Announcements / 1432
1431  |  1433
Subject:
Bricktopia Park Train Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 04:21:35 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This is the latest addition to Bricktopia.  It is another train station on
the far side of town.  This one is significantly smaller than the primary
transit terminal, but still has some interesting architectural features to it.
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/topia/pstation.htm

As usual, on the "interior" page, I added some verbiage about BrickTopian life:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/topia/pstationi.htm

Also, see the linked Brickshelf page for many additional pics.

The main Bricktopia page is here:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/topia/topia.htm

Comments are appreciated.

Brad