 Local / Australia / 7912
7911  |  7913
Subject:
Kmart Blue Tubs @ $39 Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 06:30:46 GMT

No, not yet. But if they ever do sell for that price again, is any
interested in getting a lot of bricks the same colour ? I personally only
want black, some green and some more blue tubs for storing stock, but have
no use for the yellow/red/blue/white bricks.

At a guess, I would say $6AU per colour (white/blue/yellow/red), which is
244 bricks per color.

40 x Brick 1 x 1
60 x Brick 1 x 2
12 x Brick 1 x 3