  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 1161 – 1180 of about 3900.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: More pictures of my (Aquazone) Gothic Cathedral

Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B5D10F6B.37CC%s...ink.com... (...) Hi Mark, A few other people wanted interior shots as well, but it shall never come to pass. :( I had originally envisioned using those cool large black (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Aquazone/Insectoid Power Station MOC

Peter White <aztekium@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:G2pEFs.Mq8@lugnet.com... (...) Actually, I built these MOC's about 2 weeks ago so they came before the CAD creations. Real stuff takes quite a while to make it to the web page because I (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: lego star wars at-at set 4483 cheap.........

(...) As per usual, no catalog in the mail. No stores had them out yet (Friday 5pm), and customer service wouldn't give me any. They had a 10/100 coupon last year, and when you went through the checkout, they attached it to a small piece of paper (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Aquazone/Insectoid Power Station MOC

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:39EF98F8.F98177....com.au... (...) I assume you are referring to the Insectoid abdomens and the dark green saucer sections from Arachnoid star base? I also thought these parts were useless, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Please don't solicit people that report sales

Hi, I've been hit a few times with people wanting me to pick up sets for deals I found specific to my geographic location. I really prefer not to get such emails and do not wish to do this, even for a significant finders fee. In a few situations, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  3033 Results (was Re: 3033 on the shelf again?)

(...) Final purchase count came in at 141 tubs (my store needed some), and I documented the last 125 (after noticing the bulk 1x4 bags). It was pretty obvious after the first 40 or so, but I finished the lot out for completeness. Results, Bulk 1x2s (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Interior shots of Cathedral of Ice

Previously, my Cathedral of Ice was just a thin shell of bricks with no significant interior. Now, I've added a full interior and posted several pictures. Here is the master index (including both interior and exterior shots): (URL) pictures are (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: S@H Australia is online + Bulk ordering offer

Above about $600AU, it's cheaper to pay the GST rather than splitting the order into sub $400AU lots. Just did a few calculations, and bulk ordering will only benefit those wanting something cheap like a couple of service packs. Otherwise, the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Is it time for lugnet.build.sculpture ?

The issue with fractioning groups is that a fan must scan more groups to find new MOC's. I only build mini-fig style models, but I like to look at pretty-much everything else. I think that the mecha sub-group is a good idea because it is a HUGE (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Darth Maul Bust for $60

(...) I have found the time frames given in the shipping policies are accurate. However, in the case they have insufficent stock, they (according to the phone rep I spoke to) will pack orders they can fill completely first and if/when they get to (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  New Dark Red???

Hi, Do the new Friends sets have a "different" dark red, and if so, what is it called? The new Friends sets advertised many new colors and I noticed that when I got 3061 (City Park Cafe), it had a different dark red color. It seems to have a bit (...) (12 years ago, 6-Jul-12, to lugnet.color)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Greatest Hits page

Hi Kevin, The results of the second query (the one with the most views) makes sense to me. However, the second one has some really strange results. It brings up two folders of mine (the Bricktopia power plant and the ExoScraper). When I originally (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Some new belville-themed town buildings

Thanks! Yes, before, it was a dinky 2-story structure. There is an interesting story about the start of the cutie store. I didn't used to like Belville, but my fiancee (NLF unfortunately) insisted on getting some because she thought it would make a (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  S@H Australia is online + Bulk ordering offer

Just checked out S@H for Australia and the shipping charges are astronomical for small orders, $50AU shipping for a $25AU order. However, there is a $90AU limit, as any orders over $250AU ship at $90AU, no more. So the obvious as already been (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  my three MOCs, the redtail, the sentinel and EVA unit 00

Here are my three new MOCs: First off, Faye Valentine's Redtail mono craft. The mono pod design is stolen from Jonathan Mizner. There really isnt a way to improve on his wonderful design, but I added different seating and control. And now, the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.space) !

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Reducing picture sizes really improved my web site!

One of the suggestions about my web site was to reduce the picture size because a lot of people didn't have screens big enough to view them. I reduced my standard picture size down from about 1100x700 to 700x500. This fits comfortably on an 800x600 (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Feelings over 2000 sets . . .

(...) I've had mixed feelings about the 2000 sets. I've been very happy with the new Arctic ones. These are only moderately juniorized and provided a lot of neat, new parts that I've integrated into my creations. The castle sets look promising as (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: BrickTopia Public Library

Hi, Thanks for the compliments. I have several reasons for having high ceilings: - In many forms of classical architecture, extremely high ceilings are the norm. For instance, one famouse Italian architect, Paladio, recommends having a ceilling as (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  MLCAD/L3P/POVRAY Camera Tricks (was: re: More detail pictures of my condominium)

Thanks Terry K., who deals with the Model of the Month at www.ldraw.org gave me this advice. I'll paraphrase just in case he objects to any of his specific wording. In MLCAD, there is a "part" called POV-RAY (under Other Parts\P). Place 2 of these. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Mid Year Toy Sales.

Kmart Expect 7244 Speed Boat and 7249 XXL Mobile Crane to be on sale this Thursday. There was a whole lot of these sets piled up in the 'extended' toy section. Don't know the price, probably $25-30 for 7244 and $50 for 7249. Also some 8436 red (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

More:  Next Page >>