 Space / 27126
27125  |  27127
Subject:
my three MOCs, the redtail, the sentinel and EVA unit 00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 18:50:28 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here are my three new MOCs:
First off, Faye Valentine's Redtail mono craft. The mono pod design is stolen
from Jonathan Mizner. There really isnt a way to improve on his wonderful
design, but I added different seating and control. And now, the Redtail -
<link>http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=53214</link>
Since the posting of those pictures I've added the hoses from the T3-trike to
under the arms, and I've switched out the cone on the very end of the propulsion
system for one of the wheels from the T3-trike.

My next MOC is a matrix inspired sentinel. There isn't all that much to say
about it, but I think it looks neat.
<link>http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=53223</link>

My final MOC is my version of Gla Gla's awesome armature. It is Evangelion Unit
00 aka the blue one. It comes complete with an n-2 mine, plus it is fully
posable (even though my pictures dont show it; i'm not much of a photographer.)
<link>http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=53217</link>
Since the posting of those pictures I've added a few details and I redid the
thing coming of of its knee, whatever that is.

constructive criticism welcome and appreciated.
-Brad Klee