 Space / 27307
Re: my three MOCs, the redtail, the sentinel and EVA unit 00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 04:22:31 GMT

Brad,

Thanks for the kind remarks about my rendition of the Hammerhead and here I
didn't think anybody remembered it.  Let me return the favor and say how much I
like your version of the Redtail.

I never realized the Hammerhead was that big.  When I built mine it was just to
get the design for the bow out of my head.  I couldn't stop thinking about the
method I was going to use for the angling of the bow until I finally built the
darn thing.  I'll admint I wasn't paying too much attention to accuracy, just
wanted to get the main details down.

When I originally posted a couple of people mentioned the lack of a MONO pod so
maybe I'll redo the MOC and give the MONO pod and the scale a shot.  I really
like the MONO pod you and a others have used so I'll probably put that to the
test.

Jason

In lugnet.space, Brad Klee wrote:
In lugnet.space, John Riley wrote:

SPOT-ON!  You've captured the look perfectly.  This reminds me:  I have some
Cowboy Bebop MINIs to post.  And the movie to watch next week (supposed to
arrive Monday).  Is anybody going to do a minifig scale Hammerhead?  I know I've
seen a few Swordfish II racers, and another Redtail or two, but never the
Hammerhead.  Poor Jet.  Eating Bell Peppers & Beef.

Thank you for the favorable reveiw, My next moc is going to be a minifig scale
Hammerhead. unfortunatly what most people dont realize is that a minifig scale
Hammerhead is huge. I think i calculated it to be liek 70 studs long. For
example, this awesome rendition by jason ellis is only half size:
Poor Jet, the bell pepers and Beef never has beef. The movie is awesome, but in
case you didn't know; The local Best Buy sells it for 20 dollars. At least out
here in kansas(which means unless you live in Wyoming, it shoud be the same for
you.)

<snipage>