 Local / Australia / 11586
Re: lego star wars at-at set 4483 cheap............
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 07:16:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Dickinson wrote:
I am amazed that no body has jumped on this one yet ( brad ) but anyway k-mart
at-at sets $139.00  plus a bonus coupon in this weeks catalogue for $10 off
every $100 spent. This is must not miss sale if you don't already have two or
three.
michael.

As per usual, no catalog in the mail. No stores had them out yet (Friday 5pm),
and customer service wouldn't give me any.

They had a 10/100 coupon last year, and when you went through the checkout, they
attached it to a small piece of paper which basically said the same thing. I
solved the coupon problem by grabbing a handful of them. Most cashiers took them
without question, one questioned it. I replied in an 'accept it or I will make a
scene' voice and the head cashier ok'ed it.

Re 4483, on browsing my locals, I managed to find 9 across 3 stores (so I know
in which order to shop tomorrow). Which is no surprise, as Kmart has only been
stocking a few per store lately, which is annoying to say the least. Last year I
could fill a trolley at each store.

Ditto for Target. 4094 a good buy at $35.19 (RRP $60), again, I managed to find
3 across 2 stores, on the morning of the 20% off. Fort Legoredo's normal price
down to $100, then down to $80 during 20% off. 2 on the shelf!

-Brad