  Search Results: amy hughes church
 Results 861 – 880 of about 3100.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Tim visits the Model Shop (was: Re: The Artemis Project)

(...) was (...) I can absolutely confirm that Legos Danish-to-English part name translations dont usually come out very well from my work on the Technic parts registry. It used to be that I tried very hard to get "official" Lego names for all of the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

hughes
(score: 1.477)

  Re: Stress related breaking

(...) I think you have used the old 3648 24z gear (replaced in 1998) which I have cracked a few off. The new redesigned gear looks stronger than the old one around the centrum of the gear, since some of the holes have been removed, and I guess that (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

hughes
(score: 1.477)

  Complete sets and pieces for sale

Over the last 10 years, I have enjoyed the hobby of Lego collecting and building. My interest started when we first purchased a Lego set for my son, 6353 Coastal Cutter. I was fascinated with the detail of the set, and started collecting them for (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

hughes
(score: 1.474)

  Re: why is no-one saying anything about my parts?

every part in the current voting batch is made with the real piece in hand. (this also applies to parts not in the vote but posted to cad.dat.parts recently such as the wheel hard plastic large) every part has been checked by me before (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

amy
(score: 1.473)

  Looking for a few technic parts

hi: I am looking for a few technic parts for my current project: Smooth toggle joints. I need as many of these as reasonably possible. (URL) axles in green or gray (any length, but 12 is very good) I realize that these elements are not very common (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

hughes
(score: 1.473)

  Technica 3.25

I have just completed the last major update for 2000 for Technica v3. The site now includes information on almost 250 technic sets and 325 technic elements. New to this update is the first run through the Throwbot elements as well as a few more of (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic) !!

hughes
(score: 1.470)

  Re: Technica 3.25

Sorry: try: (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

hughes
(score: 1.470)

  Re: Technica 3.25

(...) Maico: Thanks for your continued interest in the site. It was largely your gift of older catalogs that allowed me to do the site as it is now. As for adding non-technic elements I dont think I could do it very completely or in enough detail to (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

hughes
(score: 1.470)

  Re: Technica 3.25

(...) Thanks for everyones comments on the site. As far as element coverage is concerned both Steve and Huw are pretty much on the mark. Over the last several years there has been a dramatic increase in the number of new sets, new elements and new (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

hughes
(score: 1.470)

  Re: Suggestions for new primitives: Flex-System hoses.

(...) OK. According to Jim Hughes (via the Technica Element Registry) both the flex-system tubing and the corrugated tubing 'are widely available in many lengths'. So should we make a single "Technic Flex Tube" piece, and a single "Technic (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

hughes
(score: 1.469)

  Complete sets for sale

About 1 month ago, I posted a message about selling my Lego collection. I initially wanted to sell to people in person, and it was successful. However, I still have quite a few sets and spare parts available. So.... I have posted a page with a few (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

hughes
(score: 1.468)

  Re: Cambio a 5 marce

"Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:Ftxop6.1vu@lugnet.com... (...) di (...) Usiamo un "consistent naming", prego... :-) Chiamasi puleggia *media*. Quella piccola coincide (non semanticamente) con *half bushing* Si, lo so, (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

hughes
(score: 1.468)

  Complete sets for sale

I have updated my sale page. Several sets, both new and used. The page is at (URL) Straight sales at this time. Contact me with any questions. Thank you. -- John Hughes ICQ #5838958 (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

hughes
(score: 1.468)

  Re: Where did you lot spring from?

(...) OK, good point. Thanks. Hadn't noticed that, and wouldn't've seen any problem if Aus sales had been posted in .general either. But now that you mention it, announcements of sales and such ARE rather off-topic to .general. (...) OK, gotcha. (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

hughes
(score: 1.467)

  RE: Where did you lot spring from?

(...) It's not the placing of sale info that bugs me, it is the assumption that everyone wants/needs to know about this. I believe simple courtesy would dictate that information regarding what is basically an item of intrest to the US people would (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

hughes
(score: 1.467)

  Complete sets for sale

I have updated my sale page. Several sets, both new and used. The page is at (URL) Straight sales at this time. Contact me with any questions. Thank you. -- John Hughes ICQ #5838958 (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

hughes
(score: 1.467)

  Re: Are we all too nice?

Well, I have read all of these latest developments with some concern and thought that a few comments were in order. For the most part I am a little below the radar for the off-topic/debate crowd but I still read a pretty fair percentage of the posts (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

hughes
(score: 1.467)

  Re: Favorite Technic sets

(...) 8838 Shock Cycle 8855 Prop Plane 8880 Super Car like Fredrik's list this is no particular order --Jim (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

hughes
(score: 1.466)

  5222 Chassis Pack & the missing grey element

Hi: I just received today several ofthe Technic power packs, including the 5222 Chassis Pack. Several people have mentioned that the new grey 2L rounded beam with the plate attached to the bottom was missing. In the box I received today it was in (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

hughes
(score: 1.466)

  Re: Concerning Juniorisation.. Where are we? & Crystal Ball gazing..

(...) For the last several years they have never shown all of the sets in the first in-box catalog. there were 38 or so Technic/Mindstorms sets in 2000 (including promo and power pack sets) but only a handful were ever shown in the US catalogs and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

hughes
(score: 1.466)

More:  Next Page >>