 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8022
8021  |  8023
Subject:
Looking for a few technic parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 23:45:04 GMT

hi:

I am looking for a few technic parts for my current
project:

Smooth toggle joints. I need as many of these as reasonably
possible.

http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/connect/conn6_02.gif

Cross axles in green or gray (any length, but 12 is very good)

I realize that these elements are not very common (and the
cross axles are particularly uncommon) and am willing to
pay for the privlige (either in cash or trade).

Thanks in advance.

Jim
hughesj@one.net