  Search Results: amy hughes church
 Results 1361 – 1380 of about 3100.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Some new church pics of fi ished interior.

(...) oops, here's the deep links: (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

church
(score: 0.420)

  Syngress Publishing- Programming LEGO® MINDSTORMS™ with Java

ROCKLAND, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE) Syngress Publishing, Inc., June 14, 2002 the publication of Programming LEGO® MINDSTORMS™ with Java (ISBN: 1-928994-55-5). The companion to its best-selling book, Building Robots with LEGO MINDSTORMS (ISBN: (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.books)

amy
(score: 0.420)

  Re: And just to add fuel to the fire (and get roasted in the process....)

(...) Mr. King?!?!? What the... Surely the Canadian education system has tought you the difference between Martin Luther (founder of the Lutheran Church in Europe) and Martin Luther King Jr. (assassinated leader of peaceful Black Rights movement in (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.420)

  Meeting - Saturday July 12th

**Important Note** This meeting is deviating from the norm, in that we will be having the meeting on the second Saturday of the month, instead of the first. Date: July 12th, 2003 Agenda: Show off MOCs, talk about upcoming shows and general Lego (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

church
(score: 0.420)

  Re: eBay buys PayPal

"Amy Hughes" <lugnews@public.atreides.org> wrote in message news:GyzFsF.12G@lugnet.com... (...) account, (...) notice (...) tried to (...) there (...) while (...) you (...) order, (...) didn't (...) I can back Amy up on this as I was the seller (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.services)

amy
(score: 0.419)

  Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf (and some random thoughts)

My random thoughts: I have read some of the more interesting and wiser postings, and have to say that I agree with many things that have been said, some of them I couldn’t say better myself, others are just plain commonsense and then there are some (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish) !!

amy
(score: 0.419)

  Some new church pics of fi ished interior.

Here are 4 more pictures, taken by a visitor (Scott Lytlle, NGLTC) of my church, the first picture is of the now finished interior (benches, tile floor): (URL) one is an overview: (URL) pic is a side overview with the (8-wide capable :) ) train and (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

church
(score: 0.418)

  Newsbits: Distortion of evidence, Faith Bias (as if we didn't know)

Chief U.N. inspectors criticizes U.S. for insisting Iraq has weapons (URL) "It is sort of puzzling I think that you can have 100 per cent certainty about the weapons of mass destruction's existence, and zero certainty about where they are," he said. (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

church
(score: 0.418)

  Re: Melting Point of ABS (Re: Strengthening Gears)

Thomas: Lego uses primarily Bayer Novodur (and apparently to some extent Bayer Lustran) for its bricks. The exact composition of the Novodur is of course, like the recipie for Coke, is top secret, but it is probably closest to Bayer Novodur P2M-V A (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

hughes
(score: 0.418)

  And just to add fuel to the fire (and get roasted in the process....)

(URL) what's up with Canada? First it refuses to support the Bush Administration's little rape-and-pillage adventure in Iraq – which is more than we can say for Democrats in Washington – and now it has legalized civil unions among gays and lesbians. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.418)

  Re: Separation of Church and State

(...) Where I agree about the 'separation of church and state' means that 'official school sanctioned religious prayer' is a no-no, people getting together and praying to their deity, unofficial like and not school supported at all is quite fine. (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.418)

  Re: Cool LEGO Architecture examples?

Thanks to everyone who's posted and emailed me privately so far. Once Brickshelf gets up and running again, I'll go in and try to find some stuff to show my students in my "Intro" presentation on the first day of class. (...) The part I like about (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.cad, lugnet.edu)

amy
(score: 0.417)

  Brickmania Instruction CD-ROM discount pre-sales!

BRICKMANIA INSTRUCTION CD-ROM DISCOUNT PRE-ORDERS BEING TAKEN NOW! With the final instructions sets nearly complete, I will soon be sending off the CD-ROM to the pressing plant. Since I have to pay for them up front, I am offering discounted (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

church
(score: 0.417)

  Re: Separation of Church and State

(...) "Celibacy leads to abused altar boys." -Some Self-Appointed Wit Said before the current revelations about recent news headlines concerning the clergy. But there is an unstated smiley behind it. I took it that this was the same. :-) (...) (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

church
(score: 0.417)

  Re: Separation of Church and State

(...) Naw, they'll just outsource everything and sell to fewer and fewer customers for more dollars per unit. Alternatively, they will sell to fewer americans and westerners in general, but more persons on a global scale overall -- even if the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

church
(score: 0.417)

  Re: Separation of Church and State

(...) Remember though that all the parents have lower taxes and thus have more money than before to choose an appropriate private school. Also, there would be a greater variety of schools, religious and non-religious (and even a few (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.417)

  Re: Separation of Church and State

(...) That's an awfully gross and unfair claim, and I resent the implication that I am "most likely a molester" since I consider myself a religious person and have been actively involved in youth ministry for about 10 years. I'd also like to point (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.417)

  Re: Separation of Church and State

(...) <snip> (...) It doesn't follow that lower taxes due to lower government education expenditure would lead to higher private spending on education. (When the Australian Government cut it's 'gun byback' tax, I did not rush out and spend my tax (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

church
(score: 0.417)

  Re: Separation of Church and State

(...) Hey! I wish! I'd feel terrible for you if you were molested as a child. The fact is that I of course exagerated the facts, but I really have few respect for priests. I was joking, even if I didn't put a smily after my post. Here is one for the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.417)

  Re: Separation of Church and State

(...) You reckon? Most likely? Come on, show me a reference that says that 51% of religious men molest boys. Your comment is without base, and apparently without thought. (...) It might. It might also tell us that that Jesuits value education (and (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

church
(score: 0.417)

More:  Next Page >>