 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15539
15538  |  15540
Subject:
Brickmania Instruction CD-ROM discount pre-sales!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 00:36:20 GMT

BRICKMANIA INSTRUCTION CD-ROM DISCOUNT PRE-ORDERS BEING TAKEN NOW!

With the final instructions sets nearly complete, I will soon be sending off the
CD-ROM to the pressing plant.  Since I have to pay for them up front, I am
offering discounted pre-sales to help raise funds.  The CD will be released near
the end of July, but I am offering a $5 discount for those who pay before the
release date.  The discounted price will be $35 (plus $3 shipping USA / $5
overseas).  This will be a professionally-duplicated / packaged CD-ROM and will
contain printable .PDF files for the following Brickmania kits:

Castle kits:
002 Crossroads Tavern
003 Country Mill
004 Guarded Church (modules A-F)
005 The Tower of Vlad the Impaler
005.5 Ballista

Pirate Kit:
101 Pressgang Raid at the Salty Anchor Tavern

WW2 Kits:
201: WW2 Tank (with new, higher resultion color images)
202: F4-U Corsair Fighter
203: WW2 Jeep and Halftrack
204: A6M Zero Fighter
205: SdKfz124 Wespe
206: M4A3E2 "Jumbo" Sherman Heavy Tank
207: T-34/85 Medium Tank
208: Panzer V Panther
209: Panzer VI Tiger
209T: Panzer VI Tiger (Tan variant)

Train Kits:
401: 4-4-2 "Wild West" Locomotive
401A: 4-4-2 "Wild West" Locomotive variant color scheme

Credit card ordering links are located on my site on the kits page:
http://www.brickmania.com/kits.html#instructions

For other payment options, see my payment / contact info below.

Thanks for your support!!!

Dan

Daniel Siskind
PO Box 8722
Minneapolis, MN 55408
USA
NEW OFFICE PHONE: 612-722-1134 (also good for faxes)

Payment info:

There are easy payment links for credit card use on my web site.  Payments made
via this method will be billed from Blackened Distribution.  Otherwise, please
use one of the following metheds...
Paypal (credit card purchases) to: blackened@visi.com
Paypal (all other payment options): dan@brickmania.com
I can also accept checks, MO's (in US dollars please) or US cash (at your own
risk!!!) to me at my address above.