 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15540
Re: Brickmania Instruction CD-ROM discount pre-sales!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 02:10:31 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Daniel Siskind wrote:
BRICKMANIA INSTRUCTION CD-ROM DISCOUNT PRE-ORDERS BEING TAKEN NOW!

With the final instructions sets nearly complete, I will soon be sending off the
CD-ROM to the pressing plant.  Since I have to pay for them up front, I am
offering discounted pre-sales to help raise funds.  The CD will be released near
the end of July, but I am offering a $5 discount for those who pay before the
release date.  The discounted price will be $35 (plus $3 shipping USA / $5
overseas).  This will be a professionally-duplicated / packaged CD-ROM and will
contain printable .PDF files for the following Brickmania kits:

When I click on the "Order with CC Now" button on this page:
http://www.brickmania.com/kits.html#instructions

I get a "shopping cart" with the CD at a price of $38.00.  The next screen has
various different shipping options of which the MEDIA MAIL is the FREE one.  Is
that how you are getting the $38.00 (35 + 3) total price?

What about those of us that want to have the other shipping methods, like the
USPS Priortiy mail for $4.00.  If I choose that option right now then I get
charged 44 (38 + 4). =(

Should I just send the funds via paypal instead?  35 + 4 = 39?

Thanks, AHui