 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15541
Re: Brickmania Instruction CD-ROM discount pre-sales!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 03:49:50 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ahui Herrera wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Daniel Siskind wrote:
BRICKMANIA INSTRUCTION CD-ROM DISCOUNT PRE-ORDERS BEING TAKEN NOW!

With the final instructions sets nearly complete, I will soon be sending off the
CD-ROM to the pressing plant.  Since I have to pay for them up front, I am
offering discounted pre-sales to help raise funds.  The CD will be released near
the end of July, but I am offering a $5 discount for those who pay before the
release date.  The discounted price will be $35 (plus $3 shipping USA / $5
overseas).  This will be a professionally-duplicated / packaged CD-ROM and will
contain printable .PDF files for the following Brickmania kits:

When I click on the "Order with CC Now" button on this page:
http://www.brickmania.com/kits.html#instructions

I get a "shopping cart" with the CD at a price of $38.00.  The next screen has
various different shipping options of which the MEDIA MAIL is the FREE one.  Is
that how you are getting the $38.00 (35 + 3) total price?

What about those of us that want to have the other shipping methods, like the
USPS Priortiy mail for $4.00.  If I choose that option right now then I get
charged 44 (38 + 4). =(

Should I just send the funds via paypal instead?  35 + 4 = 39?

Thanks, AHui

I'm "stealing" the use of the shopping cart from my day job, so I have no
control over the shipping options (they are set up for a music mailorder
business, which has a much different price structure).  I am planning to send
all of the CD's by First Class Mail in the USA and Airmail Letter Post
elsewhere.  When ordering from the site, just use the appropriate ordering
button and don;t bother selecting any special shipping methods when checking
out.

Sorry for the confusion!

Dan