  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 941 – 960 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Only S@H in the US...

Hello there, It just came to me a while back that the U.S. only has 1 main source for buying New LEGO sets online; LEGO S@H. I was searching the internet to find a competitor, but couldn't. Has anyone ever thought of selling current LEGO sets online (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.018)

  Re: Seven Continents of LEGO

(...) I agree with all of them except South America and Australia. I would take 5986 Amazon Ancient Ruins for South America and 6490 Amazon Crossing for Australia. (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.fun)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.018)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote (...) Larry, I believe even the USA abolished slavery some time ago. Unless you let the prisoners choose, and pay them, then you've just bought it back. (...) Frying is known to be ineffective. at least (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote (...) That is one major problem, yes. Unless you have a 100% accurate legal system there is always the problem of compensating someone for a period of slavery. As we have discussed before, compensation relies (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote (...) Um, Mike, at some point crims have to say "what do I have left to lose", and there had better be something. Otherwise we're going to see a lot more dead cops at the very least. Or you let cops do a (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote (...) I know :( But they had the extremes of poverty and power that are the worst problems of Libertarianism. Moz (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.018)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> wrote (...) I would not descibe it as "funny", myself. But then I live in a country where genocide is legal. Not just legal, in fact, but government policy. Sorry, I meant "not current government policy, but definitely a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.018)

  Re: 2005 Fire Pics

(...) time! - Matt (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.town)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.018)

  Re: New LEGO Stores!

(...) I'm assuming Milwaukee would get one before Green Bay, and even then you have the proximity to three Chicago stores, and only five hours from Mall of America, if I recall those weekend trips correctly. You might notice that so far the Chicago (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.018)

  Microsoft tie up with Lego

from (URL) MSN Enlists Lego to Create Content SEATTLE (Reuters) - In a marriage of Internet clicks and toy building bricks, Microsoft Corp. and Lego Co. said on Wednesday they are teaming up to create Lego games and content for the software (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.018)

  Shifty Brand Hits North America

I was out checking the lego situation in Metrotown, when I decided to look at the Dollar Store. I noticed some model cars in the front and wanted to see them. Upon my entrance to the Toy aisle, I immediately look at a lower shelf and see Pirate (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.018)

  My visit to Mall of America LIC

Hi Everyone, I was at the Mall of America from July 2 - 6, and I took a few pictures while I was there. Not much that people haven't seen before, but I'll highlight a few of them. Main picture directory: (URL) is everywhere, isn't it? (At SeaTac (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.018)

  Re: Legoland passes in the mail?

(...) I wonder what they mean by "selection of Lego"? Does it include DACTA products? If it doesn't, then The Construction Site in Waltham, Mass. has the largest retail selection of LEGO in the entire U.S. (They have more shelf space devoted to LEGO (...) (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.017)

  Re: 10183 LEGO Hobby Trains on ILTCO

"Erik Amzallag" <brickerikNOSPAM@free.fr> wrote in message news:JDs6JM.3pJ@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Of the 30 models which were selected for the LHT set, the same 14 appear on the front side of both the International (IN) box and (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.017)

  Mall of America SW display

I just got back from a trip to Mall of America. Nothing new to report but a different SW display. There are little Ewoks and Jawas in the photos. They are hard to see but all the pieces are real simple. Brown upper torso, dk grey head, brown forest (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.017)

  Classic Space Minifigs

I know I'm not the only one that's noticed this, but isn't there a problem with the Original Classic Space Minifigs? I bet the minifigs are screaming, "MUST HAVE AIR!!!" In other words, where are the Lego visors on these guys? Yes I know that visors (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.017)

  Re: Prototypes shown at fan event in Frechen (germany)

A while ago the ambassadors (URL) asked> for ideas for a possible future car set. The restrictions were: •The car will be for display, which means it will have little functionality •The car will have a System body •The car should be very iconic (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jan-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.017)

  Charters for product-line/themed groups clarified

All, The written charters for the product-line/themed groups created a couple months ago were too restrictive and over-simplified. Except for lugnet.trains and lugnet.starwars, which were created at the beginning, the themed groups mentioned only (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.017)

  Seven Continents of LEGO

Hello all, Just the other day in one of my more productive moments at work I came up with an IDEA. What if you had to pick one Large LEGO set to represent each continent? Even better would be if LEGO ran a promotion and sold them as a collecter's (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.fun)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.017)

  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

(...) Hi David, just by chance I came across your loooong article and found it very interesting to read, even if you mention North America and I live in Europe. But maybe I can comment from the distance as a person being in the community of LEGO (...) (12 years ago, 10-Nov-12, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.017)

More:  Next Page >>