 Star Wars / 9713
9712  |  9714
Subject:
Mall of America SW display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 06:28:33 GMT

I just got back from a trip to Mall of America.  Nothing new to report but a
different SW display.  There are little Ewoks and Jawas in the photos.  They
are hard to see but all the pieces are real simple.  Brown upper torso, dk
grey head, brown forest man's hood, and 1-2 1x2 plates on the bottom, no
legs.  The falcon was kinda cool in the Hoth cave, better than the Y-wing.
There is also a small photo of me drooling at the display.  Double click to
enlarge.  Well enjoy.

-Mike
http://geocities.com/zerog270/moa2000_lego.html