  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 901 – 920 of about 412000.
Search took 0.08 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Classic Space Minifigs

I know I'm not the only one that's noticed this, but isn't there a problem with the Original Classic Space Minifigs? I bet the minifigs are screaming, "MUST HAVE AIR!!!" In other words, where are the Lego visors on these guys? Yes I know that visors (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.121)

  Re: 4+ Pirate Sets in North America!

(...) I don't see why not, Richard. I'm almost certain that they're a standard Lego product line, released to retail. I've often found that the price difference isn't that much, though - and Lego.com often has sales that the stores may or may not (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.pirates)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.117)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:Fz4rAo.HHF@lugnet.com... (...) literature. (...) its (...) you (...) the (...) may (...) But what does that matter? That was done in the past, and this is today. The question is, how will (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.114)

  Re: LegOz 2000.5

(...) Well I think we had enough room.... : ) Thanx for everyone who helped set up and pack up.... (...) David D's Truck was awesome...and well we now know the sub just dosnt fly...!! Santosh's railway would have ran round the whole hall if it wast (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.113)

  Re: who's feelin the black pack?

(...) I've mostly stayed out of this discussion, but I've got some questions to ask. I'm not generally opposed to the idea of dark "skinned" minifigs (DSM), but I'm going to play devils advocate here for a minute. Lets say that TLG does in fact go (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.113)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

In lugnet.starwars, Bruce Schlickbernd writes: Bruce, I fully agree with most of your points, except the following: (...) Seen from a scientific point of view, these statements are incorrect (I know you didn't necessarily mean them to be view that (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.113)

  Re: LEGO Stegosaurus Sculpture

(...) I can't quite recall, but this steg may actually be bigger than the one at LIC Mall of America. (or maybe I am misremembering... they do have dinosaurs there but maybe not a steg...) Biggest or not it's the coolest. I think what I like best is (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.112)

  Re: Imagination centers in Chicago and Anaheim

(...) No. The one in Bloomington, Minnesota is at the Mall of America. I also spoke to someone on the project of The Dolphin Mall & Theme Park in Miami and he told me LEGO might be a tennant with an LIC. I think they are aiming at touristy areas. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.110)

  Re: WHOLE MISB Lego Castle Silver Armour Series

(...) Heh... that is to say (correct me if I'm wrong): If it was released worldwide, surely a North-American would discover first? But since a European did, surely it is European-only. Sorry, just a little bit of sarcasm, not directed toward you (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.dear-lego)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.108)

  Re: WHOLE MISB Lego Castle Silver Armour Series

In lugnet.market.auction, Shiri Dori writes: I'm not disagreeing with what you said in your message. But: (...) I'm not 100% in agreement with that one... The newest technic set, Silver Champion, *should* be a "worldwide release" (keyword: should) (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.107)

  Re: LEGO Stegosaurus Sculpture

(...) I've never been to the Mall of America, but I did find these pics online: (URL) they were most inspirational. -Henry (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.106)

  Lego Financials

Fri Jan 22 Wall Street Journal, page B1, contains a story saying Lego plans to report a loss for 1998 for the first time in its history - 1996 profit $73mil, 1997 profit $9.6mil, 1998 profit negative $31mil on estimated sales of $1.3bil. Article (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego
(score: 4.105)

  LEGOLAND California Now Offers Special Events That 'Click' With Any Company's Needs

LEGOLAND(R) California Now Offers Special Events That 'Click' With Any Company's Needs CARLSBAD, Calif., Aug. 25 /PRNewswire/ -- The new kid on the block in the special events business has lots of experience in making things click -- literally. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.announce) !

america, lego, com
(score: 4.104)

  Re: A hard decision

(...) Wow, you've done a ton of work on the site since the last time I looked at it. (You didn't mention the site URL in your message - just in case anyone's interested: (URL) ) (...) If you do shut it down, I'd like to keep a copy of the game and (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.gaming)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.101)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

Someone just wrote me an email, containing the following and other statements, my reply follows that writer's statement: ~~~...~~~ <<but you tend to come across as very upset and incoherent much of the time. >> I enjoy writing in a rhetorical style (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.101)

  Re: Seven Continents of LEGO

(...) I agree with all of them except South America and Australia. I would take 5986 Amazon Ancient Ruins for South America and 6490 Amazon Crossing for Australia. (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.fun)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.099)

  Seven Continents of LEGO

Hello all, Just the other day in one of my more productive moments at work I came up with an IDEA. What if you had to pick one Large LEGO set to represent each continent? Even better would be if LEGO ran a promotion and sold them as a collecter's (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.fun)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.098)

  Re: Seven Continents of LEGO

(...) with (...) not (...) I (...) Hello Mark, You know, I pondered over these very sets for Australia and South America! They are excellent choices and both represent each continent well, but with a different flavor. Thank you for your thoughts! (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.fun)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.096)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John DiRienzo writes: First off, I just want to say I apologize to John, I think I misunderstood a lot from here, and we had our own disagreements elsewhere. I sincerely apologize to you Johm, and everyone here, for being (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.095)

  FS Lego Train set 7823 MISB

Hello Have a Lego set 7823, from 1986, Mint in sealed box, Box in very good condition, only plastic wrap around box has a rip. Price $100 US (will consider trade for set 7822, may be used but absolutly complete) Shipping costs (insured) USA/CDN, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.087)

More:  Next Page >>