  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 7181 – 7200 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Sanctions (was: Libertarian Propaganda)

(...) That's an entirely different subject. My point is to allow Iraq to function as country by lifting the sanctions that have destroyed the nations infrastructure and demoralized and destroyed the lives of so many innocent people. (...) There's an (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: LP POINT 1

(...) Nope. Read it again. His assertion is that as America is an egalitarian society, it rejected the LP. Basically his point is that egalitarianism is at odds with the LP. As you well know, the point I raised referred only to the range of support (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Cuba

(...) No, not entire blame. That's not what I think and I thought I made this clear by my explanation and favor for the way Dave! restated it. America is to blame for the sanctions and therefore it is not fair to call the Cuban government, Communist (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Cuba

(...) No, not entire blame. That's not what I think and I thought I made this clear by my explanation and favor for the way Dave! restated it. America is to blame for the sanctions and therefore it is not fair to call the Cuban government, Communist (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Space Shuttle Costs

(...) All this proves is that the NYSE recognizes that there are some poor, misguided people buying stocks in America. :-> (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Handgun Death Rate

(...) So don't bother trying at all, eh? Is there any way to prove your notion, Tom? I think America could at least TRY to ban all handguns, for heaven's sake. And make penalties stiffer for people, namely criminals, found with guns. I really hate (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: War

(...) Well said, Richard. In the worst possible way, we have become the victims of indiscriminate murder whereas, as you noted, America (specifically government and corporate entities) had undeniably been perpetrators or collaborators elsewhere. I (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: New Product Announcement - 10152

(...) Although I do not mind, you did write that the sets "...are on their way to North America..". I do not mind faster shipping, but as I do import stuff for my lab and as a company rep. as part of my job(s), and deal with customs myself (tons of (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hello Everyone. Everyone knows that Hogwarts is the best wizard school in the east of europe. But have you ever wondered if there was one here in america? Well your questions have been answered. Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  SORRY>>>> Re: FS: 5571 BigFoot

OH OH....I have made a big mistake. That should read 5561 Bigfoot. Price is still $60 each anywhere in Continental North America. Sorry if this has caused any inconvenience.... Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- The train stops at the train (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dave Schuler writes: <snip> (...) even better quotes from Mr Bush: Speaking Thursday at the G-8 summit in Canada, Bush said the ruling was "out of step with the history and traditions of America," and said it highlighted (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Libertarian Propaganda

(...) And what is our national interest, besides economic imperialism? (...) What are our national interests, besides economic imperialism? (...) Perhaps I misunderstand you, but are you saying that only Americans have rights, such as those of (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: 5 years ago - The day we all came together - 9/11/01

(...) I most probably am a troll, so you are probably answering one, but I don't think you owe any apologies to anyone about that..:-) There is no need to flame on my side, since, appearently we are exactly thinking the same about "god bless xxx". I (...) (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.general) !

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Somebody help.

Ryan Smith wrote in message ... (...) Note?..How old are you?..:-) Anyway, you are living in America and your age is over 15 right? It shouldn't be that much diffucult. Go on and talk with her...About anything...try to find out common points and If (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: ?Question for LFB?

(...) I've got a History of Science (and Technology) in America reading list, and he's not on it. (: Could be that Eurocentric paradigm along with his subject, "Technological Change and Industrial Development in Western Europe from 1750 to the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Vote against/for...

(...) So who trained OBL? Who funded terrorists in central America? Scott A (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: LegOz 2000.3 Brikwars

(...) That would be vegemite you're smelling -- it's almost as delightful as root- fungus. (...) All the 2000 rules, including the supplements, are at: (URL) sure there'll be many pictures of our actual layout, when it actually happens in a month or (...) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (2)

Hello Everyone. Everyone knows that Hogwarts is the best wizard school in the east of europe. But have you ever wondered if there was one here in america? Well your questions have been answered. Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Libertarian comes through for the Terrorists

(...) I strongly disagree. It is precisely this kind of knee-jerk, poorly thought out logic that leads us down the path of the destruction of our beloved republic. Protecting our civil rights, enumerated and unemurated in the U.S. Constitution and (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Secret testing of a new cannon

(...) I am confused!? The Texas Navy had a steam powered warship in 1838! "Predating any self-propelled vessels built by the U.S. Navy, Zavala had the distinction of becoming the first armed (steam) warship in North America." (URL) Do you think my (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

america, com
(score: 3.313)

More:  Next Page >>