  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 6441 – 6460 of about 412000.
Search took 0.08 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  INFOCOMPRAS - 03/04/2002 ( + Pedro em LX!)

Olá gente! Este fim de semana estive em Lisboa a passear, mas como não podia deixar de ser dei uma olhadela nas lojas... Assim, duas pequenas conclusões: #1- "El Corte Inglés" tem alguma quantidade de LEGO, com especial atenção para combóio. Mas é (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Re: consiglio

(...) Ciao Gaetano Si , prima i treni andavano a 12V, prima ancora ( ma anche durante il periodo dei 12V) andavano a pile a 4,5 V. Se vuoi una panoramica completa e mastichi un po' di inglese, ti consiglio questo sito : (URL) è il punto di partenza (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  New S@H Catalog

Did anyone else get their S@H Catalog yet? I got mine over the weekend. It says that you can now place your order over the internet, but I checked the catalog at LEGO.com and it still says it's not possible to do that. A couple sets caught my eye (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Cannot checkout on shop@home

I got the following error message while checking out on shop@home(US) last night. "Oops: Your form could not be submitted for the following reasons: You have entered an invalid credit card number. " I switched to the other cards, but still got the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Re: 10152 Update

OMG, just about everything off the first post in this thread is so lame. First, Jake, thank you for the update. I'd been kind of wondering actually. Also, thank you for telling us the story in detail. Where so many other official releases would just (...) (20 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX) !

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Re: hmmmm... What about us?

(...) Countries vary in many ways, from: * Russia (largest area) to Vatican City (smallest) * Monaco (highest population density) to Western Sahara (lowest) * Luxembourg (highest GDP) to Sierra Leone (lowest) * Congo (highest inflation) to Nauru (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Re: Old train parts on S@H

(...) YES - THEY ARE NOT! Calling the Hotline again 10 minutes later brings up the truth: Only 45 (!!!) sets were available and these are already SOLD OUT and will not come back! But then again, I wonder what made them change their info within (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

I'm not usually an alarmist but I did notice the new U.S. sale prices on selected 9V items, including the Train Motor, Speed Regulator, Level Crossing, and Train Engine Shed (in new bley which was somewhat good news, as we hope this set will be (...) (19 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains) !

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  benvenuto

Matteo Cantamesse <mcanta@ingredium.it> wrote in message 79348200.20010328090...dium.it... (...) Ciao Matteo benvenuto ! sono Pietro e vivo a Bologna ti mando un mio vecchio messaggio del ng che narra le avventure tragicomiche che ho vissuto per (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Re: Why I spoke up -- little issues left alone sometimes become big issues

(...) Don't you guys have a rule about doing unto others as you would have them do unto you? Or is that just a guideline? (...) Dan Quayle is ridiculed because he is a political lightweight. I've never heard of anyone ridiculing his religious (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Re: Altre novità 2005!

(...) Volesse il cielo che fosse cosi'. :-) Purtroppo io non parlo di Brickmodder ((URL) che modifica minifig e brick standard aggiungendo dei led in maniera quasi perfetta, ma proprio della The LEGO Company, che ha presentato recentemente sul suo (...) (20 years ago, 24-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Interesting Thing in 2001 Holiday S@H Catalogue

Hi, maybe someone from LD can clarify this: On page 36 of the 2001 Holiday catalogue, I noticed two things, one unimportant and one slightly more so: 1. "Bulk Element Paks" has become "Bulk Element Packs". 2. At the top center of the page are the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Re: Genial!!!!!!

(...) Humm... O meu pai vai ter um atake, mas pronto... Eu vou desmontar o meu kerido Match 4 e vou dps tentar montar a carroçaria em LEGO com qq coisinha k me agrade... se tiver pronto para o PLUGFest, ainda o levo pa todos experimentarem o bixo =) (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Re: RCX Roverbot morphs to NXT

(...) I tend to avoid tracked robots as much as possible, but have found myself using them a significant amount with the NXT for some reason. While this doesn't use "standard treads", here's a good minimalist treaded vehicle (it would be very easy (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Remote Control of 3 motors with Scout & Micro Scout

You can remotely control each of 3 motors in both directions with a Scout and a Micro Scout. You need these parts: 1) Mindstorms Remote Control, 2) Mindstorms Scout, 3) Mindstorms Micro Scout, 4) 2 motors, 5) Lego Fiber Optic Cable (optional). You (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Wahoo! I won!

I won the Christmas Challenge! I am one of the grand prize winners! Wait, there weren't enough exclamation marks: !!!...!!! :D The "Christmas Challenge" was this year's Advent game on www.lego.com. Every day from December 1 to December 24, you could (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Will anyone in the US or Canada help me?

I am looking for someone who will buy from S@H soon, as I want a battery box or 2 (URL) point it that it is not availiable elsewhere, it is on sale, and if you already are buying something shipping gets cheaper (S@H shipping). I live in Estonia; (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Re: Onward to le-koro

(...) Click on the blue button and then carefully look the sequence in which the green buttons lighten up. Just copy that melody and see what it results in. At a later point you will get a second blue melody button that will allow you to quickly (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  RCX upgrade

2001 Odissea nello.. sfizio diario tragicomico di una settimana di impazzimenti alle soglie del terzo millennio Parte prima: Arrivo a casa trionfante con la mia scatolona (RIS 1.5) inserisco il CD e faccio un primo patetico tentativo con (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

  Re: ROBOLAB purchase?

(...) know. It's not the wrong place, but maybe there are others (like the various robotics groups) that might be better. (...) homeschool. We (...) We have (...) interested (...) what to (...) The consumer version is Mindstorms RIS (Robotics (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.au)

lego, com
(score: 4.007)

More:  Next Page >>