  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 5961 – 5980 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: in USA too (was: Re: LEGO Direct in Europe)

"Eric McCarthy" <eric@reasoning.com> wrote in message news:3A106F8A.B5FEAE...ing.com... (...) Not only that, but the "wishlist" feature is sorely lacking in terms of what I expect from a web wishlist, in particular: The wishlist should be linkable, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Indiana Jones!!

Finalmente è ufficiale: a gennaio 2008 verrà lanciata il nuovo tema dedicato ad Indiana Jones! Altri set seguiranno a maggio. Ecco alcuni link: - annuncio ufficiale Lego: (URL) cui si possono trovare anche i set: 1) Temple escape (49,99 $) 2) Stolen (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: The next BUGS meet

(...) I'll be coming along. First I need to start creating something mechanical. :) However, I'm in complete awe of this guy... (URL) that's a shocking link. Maybe we should call it a BULL (Big Ugly Lego Link). Go to this one, and follow the link (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Sono stato l'unico fortunato?

Guardate cosa mi ha scritto il nostro amico Manfred ---...--- Hello Ezio, Lego Instore and Events where so kind to reward us with a few handfulls of small LEGO® goodies. We in turn are very grateful for all of you attending, so we decided to helt a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Picture piracy at www.lego.com: nothing happened at all...

(...) all! (...) That's funny! Now TLC has removed the wrongnamed stolen Testarossa (which was a Mustang in fact) and has exchanged the model of the month against the next stolen picture: (URL) model with name "top fueler" has been created by Alex (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  (Resposta do Laurentino Martins ao Luís)

(...) Junta-te ao grupo... Isto a partir de certa idade, e' so' assim que se vai brincando com o LEGO - aos soluços! (...) Nao estava a pensar ir tao longe. Inicialmente o meu quarto sera' o cenario. Talvez crie uns obstaculos e espalhe umas latas (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Lennon Mosaic

Thanks, guys. If you want, there is a brick paper template on Lego's site: www.lego.com/graph I found that my printout was actually slightly imperfect, but that might have been a printer setting, not sure.. I printed mine on really thin paper (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: TRU 2 week sale (til Nov. 12)

TRU has an additional flyer for the second week of this sale, good Friday November 6th until Thursday November 12th. "2 for $40 on all $27.99 LEGO items! selection varies by store" Shows pictures of (URL) Race Rider> and (URL) 8992 Cendox VI>. Note, (...) (15 years ago, 5-Nov-09, to lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  8446 Crane Truck

Does anybody own this set? I think it looks interesting and I want to know what it does before I buy it. From what www.lego.com says about it, the only "technic" features it has are the crane arm functions. I am assuming there is more to it than (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Update

(...) Yeah, I saw that program and downloaded it and just had to write about it :) Mike fully cooperated with my efforts to promote it (I wonder why) ;) and is very open to suggestions for future features. (...) Though this may be a way of covering (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Lego club unhelpful answers for kids.

So, I was looking at (URL). It's a place for kids to send in questions to be answered by "The Amazing Redini". Okay, so it's obviously not a extremely formal QA area, but it does have lots of interesting facts -- for example, the bit about 84 (...) (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Toa Nuva Posters

(...) Yes I agree, but make a neat way to display the masks anyway. (...) Oh, I know of the joke, found it funny that people always go nuts. I was just following what is on the Lego Bionicle Site itself. Joke or no it's listed in the little color (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Final BricksWest™ 2003 Update...See You In Carlsbad!

Can you believe that it's been an entire year? This is the final official BricksWest posting before I head out to Carlsbad tomorrow morning! I will attempt to head off as many possible last minute questions in this post as I can. By now all (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  we want....a shrubbery! one that looks nice... and not too expensive

My, my... word does travel fast, it seems. But yes, it is true. In the next round of bulk items, we will bring you... shrubbery. Well ok, bushes, if you want to be picky about it. And trees, too; lots of trees. Cypress trees (Merry Christmas, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Will you please let me be silent!

Hello everyone at /loc/au. Long time no speaketh. But I thought I'd say hello and just say that I am sticking my head in every now and then to read posts, and finally got around to updating my profile for some recent changes, well email address (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) Te only thing I said was clear that was people agreed with you. And the vast majority was a reference to the people who were in on the discussion. (...) Yes, that is exactly what I said, did I misquote you or twist your words? No, I did not do (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: LEGO Company announces poor performance in year 2000

(...) I'm theorizing here but I think they are possibly trying to scale down the catalogs because of the emergence of shop.lego.com. Even the themes that do appear in the catalog many of them are incomplete and have a "Look for more XXX-theme (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Wizzards Tower Base

(...) Bruce, Thanks for the note. It's a ways off, I think. Actually, I'm on my way over to Lego.com to buy another 2000 Black 2 x 4 bricks. Right now I have 8 cool black dragons on order and lots of other stuff -- so although I really like how the (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: RIS 3.0

(...) Well, that has been said many times about Technic and this year we ended up getting sets like the backhoe, mars rover and rescue truck. The backhoe has an unprecedented number of pneumatic components, and these components have been redesigned (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

Revenge of the Brick can be seen on Lego.com in it's 11.9MB form. for those of you who would like the 26MB file, please contact me via email and I'll give you a download link. It also seems that www.treehouseanimation.com is "closed". Rob (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

More:  Next Page >>