 Local / Italia / 9369
9368  |  9370
Subject:
Sono stato l'unico fortunato?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 04:43:19 GMT

Guardate cosa mi ha scritto il nostro amico Manfred

Hello Ezio,

Lego Instore and Events where so kind to reward us with a few handfulls of

small LEGO® goodies. We in turn are very grateful for all of you attending,

so we decided to helt a lottery draw with the names of all participants, to

distribute these items amongst them. You are one of the winners, and your

prize is:

LEGO® TIME #4395 Create 'n' race watch.

Sorry, I could not find an picture of it. It resebles slightly the following

watch, but it has a analog face instead of a digital display:

http://shop.lego.com/images/products/TYPE09/LEGO-US-2057/set192x144us004368.

jpg (please append word wrap tail to link)

Please answer if you accept the prize, and when you say yes, state the full

and correct address to where we should send the item (May also be adress of

someone else, inside Europe free of charge).

The items will be shipped in week 47, November 19th-25th.

With friendly greetings, Manfred Moolhuyse