 Local / Australia / 12756
12755  |  12757
Subject:
Will you please let me be silent!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:21:32 GMT

Hello everyone at /loc/au.

Long time no speaketh. But I thought I'd say hello and just say that I am
sticking my head in every now and then to read posts, and finally got around to
updating my profile for some recent changes, well email address anyhow.

I'm sad to say that I am well thick into another dark age.All my Lego is firmly
packed and sealed away on shelves that even the oldest grown up kids can't
reach.

My career life has become very busy of late, including several stints
interstate, and away from the sealed lego. So they haven't been getting much
use. That said, I have kept an eye on shop.lego.com and have bought a few
things, but as a sign of the times, I receive the shipments but them simply pack
them away to open some time later.

It appears that lego have perhaps improved slightly, hopefully not too late, but
I may be being optimistic with that.

It's also good to see familiar names on this forum, and of course new names
also, has the rate of growth for /loc/au/ been sizeable
(increasing/decreasing?). We must still look over the pond and bedazzled but the
things they achieve over in the US.

So best of luck to everyone with everything, I will be keeping an eye on here,
but not participating much at all.

Cheers to all, until next time - there definitely will be a next time.