 Local / Australia / 12768
Re: Will you please let me be silent!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 04:12:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat wrote:
   It’s also good to see familiar names on this forum, and of course new names also, has the rate of growth for /loc/au/ been sizeable (increasing/decreasing?).

I’m glad you asked! Here’s a snapshot

August 2002 - 269 posts from 47 posters
August 2003 - 88 posts from 31 posters
August 2004 - 117 posts from 39 posters

I’m banking on it being a ‘J’ Curve thing...

   We must still look over the pond and bedazzled but the things they achieve over in the US.

You mean like leading the world in gun deaths per capita?

Or getting preferential treatment from LEGO?

Cheers

Richie Dulin