 Local / Australia / 12755
12754  |  12756
Subject:
107 SETS FOR SALE.............................
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:18:03 GMT

Hi all,

Been a while. Am still lurking around, dont miss too many posts.

I have decided to do a little clean up. I want to sell some of my doubled sets.
I have run out of room and quite frankly need the money. In total there are 107
sets, all brand new. Most of these sets are the medium to Large sets. They range
from Castle, Adventurers, town, train(9V), sport, sculptures, Star wars,
Spiderman, Pirate, Harry Potter, Western, Alpha Team and more. Majority of these
sets are discontinued and would be ideal for the  Beginner at Bricklink or for
the collector and more than anything, The Parts.

I would prefer to sell this lot in one hit, other than Evil Bay or Bricklink.
The price I am asking for is reasonable and would be a lot cheaper than if you
were to buy them all at either Evil Bay or Bricklink.  I have all the items bar
3 of them listed in my Bricklink shop which has been closed for some time. If
you are interested, please email me at

ishakd@bigpond.net.au

I will email you a list of all the sets and if needed, a Password to view my
closed Bricklink shop for a better idea.

Cheers,

Dave
davescastle

PS: Please note, that I will only post/mail these items within Australia.