 Technic / Bionicle / 2227
Re: Toa Nuva Posters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 05:39:27 GMT

Nope. None for the Bohrok groups either. Probably not for the Rahkshi either. The big point of the Kanohi poster, as I see it, was to get kids interested in collecting all the Kanohi. That’s pretty much a given now, and the little nudge is no longer necessary. • Yes I agree, but make a neat way to display the masks anyway.

   Note: I’ve added 3 masks, that should be hinted at and make sense to have, but I don’t think have been produced (yet)

I couldn’t read the text under the three extra masks, but I think you’ve been misinformed. The first one looks like an Infected Miru Nuva, and there is no such beast (unless you count my April Fool’s Day joke).
Oh, I know of the joke, found it funny that people always go nuts. I was just following what is on the Lego Bionicle Site itself. Joke or no it’s listed in the little color squares after the Miru Nuva. So Why not? http://www.lego.com/eng/bionicle/masks.asp?type=KanohiNuva However, from the presence of a gold and silver Hau Nuva makes me
   wonder if these are instead meant to represent the gold Mask of Light (comes with Taka Nuva), the silver Mask of Light (comes 2x with Makuta), and the Mask of Shadows (comes with Makuta). If so, well, I hope you like surprises.

No these are not meant to be anything from the MoL thread at all. Just entertaining ideas. And if I am missing this within the story well, Sorry! Just following these tracks from the Lexicon again at bionicle.com 1) Golden Kanohi - Mask of Valor worn by Toa Kaita Akamai. So Why not a Golden Kanohi Nuva For Akamai Nuva? 2) Silver Kahohi - Silver Mask of Wisdom worn by the other Toa Kaita, Wairuha. Again so Why not make a Silver Mask there too? I believe neither is related to the MoL. Right?