 Technic / Bionicle / 2221
2220  |  2222
Subject:
Toa Nuva Posters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 20:54:19 GMT

Hello All,
I thought I'd share with you a few images of a bunch of posters I've been mish
mashing together. These final sized, print at 20 X 30 and I'll mount the masks
directly to the board.

I took the design from the 2001 TRU mask poster. I don't know if anything like
this has come out for the Toa Nuva, I really have only gotten back into
Lego/Bionicle in the past month.

*Note: I've added 3 masks, that should be hinted at and make sense to have, but
I don't think have been produced (yet)
Thanks!

**These are low Resolution, but the prints are awesome!!