 Technic / Bionicle / 2237
New MoCs - Was:Re: Toa Nuva Posters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 19:18:54 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, David Laswell wrote:
   In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Todd Kubo wrote:

...I’m missing the Protodermic Pakari Nuva for my set of dupes, but I’ve got another complete set hanging out with my set of regular Kanohi Nuva. I5 eleven, though, so I can’t trade Protodermic for Protodermic.
I have’t gotten Proto Pakari yet. Got many multiples of the others already. Seems to be the hard one to get.
   There was also a rumor of a trans-red Hau, but Leah tried to track down any official info on that and was told that it never existed.
There was one made by a fan - MoC - that looked pretty good. Don’t know what happend to it.

   Speculation; but if you look at the Kraata head on. Would not all the variations make very nice “Rahkshi Kanohi”?

I’m not sure I follow what you’re saying here...
Well, I was saying the Heads of the Kraata look like Rahkshi Kanohi, so the shapes could mirror off the patterns on the slugs. I’m going to see if I can cast something like them.

Oh BTW. I posted to brickshelf my MoC Painted Kanohi Nuva. Nothing outstanding, the Gold Hau Nuva, and the infected line. As I mentioned my basecoat was a bit too dark. Oh Well. I’ll re-do once I have more dupes.

Also, tell me what you think of this mask...

Regards!