  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 5741 – 5760 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: La Lego abbandona la Danimarca

Ciao Veronica, (...) Io sono un povero programmatore sfruttato e con il cervello in "pappa" dopo 26 anni di uso del computer (come Alfonso ben sa ;-) )ma in questo caso non si tratta di avere un master in gestione e strategia aziendale, ma alle (...) (18 years ago, 22-Nov-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: Individual Power-Functions elements now available

(...) Im not sure whats going on. On Dec 26, 10:45 EST here in Canada, lego.com is showing a picture of an adapter cable, with one end being the new power functions and the other being the old 9V electric connector. The page claims to describe a (...) (17 years ago, 27-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  I still can't believe it's true! ()was: S@H Germany, joke of the new century

Hi all, the guy that actually contacted LEGO this morning was me, but Paul: Thanks a lot for mentioning it here already. If anyone wants to know what excactly happened, read on. And Brad, I hope you read this as well! Since I am very excited about (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  starwars and seeds

picked up one of these (URL) fighter have to say, its pretty damn cool also picked up the Santa Fe Chief train engine have decided to bring a few bins of lego back to my apt, so look for me to do some building if I can squeeze it in. the .seed idea (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  (canceled)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: New Page

(...) Normally I don't criticise other's web pages, but this time I'll make an exception. My first impression: The page looks great, but none of it belongs to Sam Edwards. Clearly all the graphics and layout is from Lego's official page. You should (...) (26 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Yes, it is so...

First off, I'm going to be curteous and leave this in lugnet.general; that way, anyone not interested in other groups, don't have to see it. Secondly, I'm setting the followups to .debate in case any lugneters decide to rage against each other. If (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: who does chris think he is?

(...) HI Scott. I have to say; i have met MORE people here recently than I have in a very long time. YES. I have Kids. www.themagnofamily.com When I get to that bridge, my intention is to teach my kids something about "right time, right place." (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) What about <www.LEGO.com/topsecret> which when I found it last year had pre- release pics of the original SW sets that were coming out. There was a refernce to this URL in a Mania Magazine (which published the URL) but there was no link to (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: Legends winner

(...) Allan, you are quite right that it isn't fair to give the participants to get a sneak peak at the future legends Lego Direct will bring out. It should be announced on Lego.com either first or at least at the same time as the event (Brickfest). (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: Shopping Report: Entertainer

(...) The fact that the calaogue at www.lego.com no longer lists service packs might be a clue. I havent seen a service catalogue in a set for a long time either. There have been stories before that lego would stop the service packs. I expect that (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  RE: Life Before LEGO Direct

(...) saying (URL) The Official Site (not worth visiting). I've come a long way too :) 1) (2 URLs) that's skipping a few changes/intermediate stages) --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.fun)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  interesting reads

I was "reviewing" my e-mail account, particularly my "lego friends" folder. I was amazed at how many rtl e-mails I have. I have several each from Calum (discussing shirt - around Train2), Chris (discussing Tank Ordinances (and delivery to him) - (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Cybermaster sale at Brickwest

Hi I just found a new stock of Lego CyberMaster's here in Denmark. I expect to go to Brickwest in CA in February, and if anybody on this list are going too, and interested in buying CM's, I could bring some. The price will be 100 USD. Regular price (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: Formal Letter to TLC?

"Kyle D. Jackson" <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message news:FzMAw4.L22@lugnet.com... (...) member (...) I would counter you and say that since you have been removed as you admit, you shouldn't be coming in and arguing to the contrary. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: Wahoo! I won!

Steve Bliss skrev i meddelandet ... (...) Wait, (...) Congratulations!!! (...) www.lego.com. Every (...) 'find the (...) drawing for (...) grand prize (...) their lego (...) How many of the days did You play? Every one? Happy building, Anders (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: What's in a part name? (WAS: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus)

(...) I *think* that "knobs" may be more common in the U.K. but I could be very wrong. It would be interesting to hear from someone who uses the term (if anyone) and know where they are. I know at least one reference to it, and it was one made by (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.parts, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  January S@H catalouge briefing

I got the catalouge today, and the following accsesories are not being discontinued: 626 Large Green Baseplate 627 Large Blue Baseplate 628 X-Large Grey Baseplate 5300 Electric Train Motor 5302 Two Bogieplates 5303 Buffets, Magnets, & Couplers 5304 (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  (canceled)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

  Re: Creating Models and Optimizing instructions using LDD and LDraw

(...) Hi Eric, I think this an important topic and I'm glad you brought it up. When I did my (URL) Purina boxcar> I designed it with LDraw/MLCAD and then converted to LDD as a last step. (Note, I also needed to tweak the ldraw.xml file to prevent a (...) (18 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad.ldd, lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.016)

More:  Next Page >>