 Fun / 662
RE: Life Before LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:33:10 GMT

Matthew Gerber writes:
I was playing with the Internet Wayback Machine
(http://www.archive.org/index.html), when, just for fun, I
called up LEGO.com ...the results were, if I do say so
myself, horrifying:
http://web.archive.org/web/19961109092233/http://www.lego.com/

We used to complain about it back then too!  Most people had links
saying http://www.lego.com: The Official Site (not worth visiting).
I've come a long way too :)
1)
http://web.archive.org/web/19970206135102/tiger.chuh.cleveland-heights.k
12.oh.us/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/lego/legos.htm
2)
http://web.archive.org/web/19970628160912/tiger.chuh.cleveland-heights.k
12.oh.us/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/lego/legos.htm
3)
http://web.archive.org/web/20001217201600/http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-
Lambrecht/LEGO/
4) http://lego.bldesign.org
(and that's skipping a few changes/intermediate stages)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org