 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3827
3826  |  3828
Subject:
interesting reads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 19:44:35 GMT

I was "reviewing" my e-mail account, particularly my "lego friends" folder.
I was amazed at how many rtl e-mails I have.

I have several each from Calum (discussing shirt - around Train2), Chris
(discussing Tank Ordinances (and delivery to him) - around the time of RTL 9),
Richard (indepth castle discussions), Eric (discussing rtl events, but haven't
heard from him for a long LONG time....), Tim Strutt (various topics), Jeff
VW (continued discussion about shirts), Rob Stehlik (about participation in
Train 2, with his nice bridge) and a few from non rtl members.... (Lar++,
Jane Lott (e-bay seller, message shown below), Joe Franco (LUCNY), Mel Brown
(Australia),
and James Mathis (big US Train-head, featured in Lego.com/trains)

this is my all-time favorite:

warning: a little bit lengthy (and has to do with pink lego!!!)

Re: Re:

ooups... so I hope YOU enjoy playing with it for a long time ;o)) Jane