 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3826
Re: 10020 (A *train* topic!!! Read at own risk!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:55:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
While I like the prices of the town legends, I wish they would have put out
some of the more "desired sets".  The breezeway was a great idea, great for
parts and its priced very nice at $23 (US).  The Pizza to Go, another good
parts set (and with the nice small delivery car/truck, is also not bad, but
probably not worth the $20 (US) price tag.

Just to make y'all squirm, I paid $23 for my first Pizza to Go.  I paid $8
for my second (bless Venture!).  Sigh.

What really irritates me is that its listed as 20 Euro in the Euro shops,
and even cheaper in the Aussie shop (36 Australian Dollars).  But no
price breaks for us enthusiasts in Canada.

Now THAT is interesting.  I never noticed that!

No returning to the robot soccer players already in progress....sorrry for the
long rant about canadian lego procurement.....

I like the word procurement.  It sounds official, sort of like moving your
ProjectX robot from office to Lillian H Smith is called "Logistics" :)

Calum