 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3823
3822  |  3824
Subject:
10020 (A *train* topic!!! Read at own risk!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:52:50 GMT

Well,

I received the 10020 yesterday night.  Let me tell you that I am most
impressed!  Sure, lately there has been some concern about our favourite
company, TLC, but if they keep putting things like this out, I'll be happy!

Now it's sitting on my desk at work and is the talk of the building!

I'm debating if I want another one, they're that good!!

Anywho, my marketing rant for this is over...

We now return you to your regularly scheduled bashing of
non-robot-builders-that-still-have-nerve-to-show-up-during-rtlToronto-10.

(I still appreciate you, Bruce--didn't you come in first during one of our
robot events?  Let's see--first place over the years of
competitions--hmmmm... Rob, Bruce, your's truly, others-not-named-Chris...)

Closing on a more serious, albeit fun, note, I printed off a poster of 5
years of italicized text and people in the building are liking that, too.
Yep, not only am I happy to be a Canadian right now (as if that'll ever
change, just more happy than usual), but I'm pretty much impressed with
rtlToronto and LEGO in general!!

Thanks all!!

Dave