 Robotics / 16648
16647  |  16649
Subject:
Cybermaster sale at Brickwest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 23:21:40 GMT

Hi

I just found a new stock of Lego CyberMaster's here in Denmark.
I expect to go to Brickwest in CA in February, and if anybody on this list are
going too, and interested in buying CM's,
I could bring some. The price will be 100 USD. Regular price at launch was more
than 200 USD.
Of course, CM's could be mailed too, but I'd rather not hassle with mailing -
and it will be expensive, because the box (suitcase) is big and heavy.

An important point is that I need orders confirmed within this weekend, because
the store ends the sale by next week (Monday 10th).

CM is a radio-controlled robot building set. CM was launched only in Europe,
simultaneously with Mindstorms 1.0 in US.
The programming is less flexible than MS, but CM is a nice supplement to MS, not
the least for parts (900 pieces, e.g touch sensors, motor etc).
Some 3rd party programming tools exist on the net, see below.
Beware the suitcase is in plastic/cardboard, not metallic like on the LUGNET
picture, 8482.

http://www.lego.com/cybermaster/us/default.asp
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8482
http://www.viktoria.informatik.gu.se/~peter/lego/