  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4821 – 4840 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO® Company and Logitech® Put Advanced PC Camera Technology in the Hands of Kids

(...) Eva.Lykkegaard@Europe.LEGO.com (...) I didn't even know this product existed when I found it on sale at Target in North Attleboro, MA a week ago. Here's my mini-review: ~~~...~~~ LEGO Mindstorms Vision Command, (set #9731, 141 pieces incl. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Re: My Lego Animation...Again

(...) I would be intrested to know some of the technical details as well. I just received the LEGO Studios (yes it is shipping from S@H now) but can't use it on my Windows 2000 computer despite what the catalog description claims. Tech support says (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Re: New Sets available at Retail stores but not online yet

(...) I am sorry, my fault. I was not clear on my point that I was trying to make. You can buy these sets at two physical stores, as I visited each store and can confirm them personnally. However, try to buy the sets I listed online through (...) (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  LDD Signal Box for Save 9V Trains Contest (and John Neal)

Here's an LDD model of a British railway signal box. (URL) Signal Box>>(URL) The roof layout comes from one at Oakham, theough the steps are turned around here and the door set back to allow for a wider view from the windows. The roof lifts off to (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  PRESS RELEASE- LEGO Media Announces New Products for 2000

Howdy All- This press release is a few days old, but nobody else posted it (that I could find). The only think news worthy, is a Knights' Kingdom CD for the Creator software. Happy Reading! Chet ---...--- LEGO Media Announces New Products for 2000 (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.announce)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  R: non credo ai miei occhi

Giuseppe <pirivima@yahoo.it> wrote in message G3oDCI.B9q@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) A057A04%7D (...) Rettifica: sul seguente sito (URL) su "Lego Mini Figure" e troverete anche la Statua della Libertà. Ciao. Giuseppe PS: è inutile aggiungere che (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Re: US Holiday 2003 catalog has a duplicate page ?

(...) Yes, it was a mistake - the other page was supposed to be Bionicle also. You can see the "correct" version on lego.com: (URL) Mark P (URL) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Re: Comment Now at LEGO.com: New Grey and Brown

(...) (shudders)...don't even say that. If LEGO goes bankrupt, think of what will happen. All LEGO currently circulating will be come collectors items (LFB will take grand prize there, methinks), because nobody will want to use them anymore for fear (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Re: ??? New Theme Proposal ???

(...) Agreed. With the four sculptures that are out there, I think that this is a concept who's time has come. But I think the current sculptures are WAY overpriced, i.e. the 3724 Dragon is the closest in part count, and they have it priced at an (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Re: New stuff on LEGO.com: Mindstorms redesign, Build updates

Tomas As the new Lego Mindstorms site has launched, when can we expect to see the old content "converted" to the new content? I have been looking for the scout SDK and it is to be found nowhere. I know the SDK is rather old, but many of the members (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) It was the *first* *train* summit. (...) I can't talk about future products, about demographics or web usage or sales figures, or about costs/numbers/successes for various marketing, sales or production activities, for example. There are other (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct) !

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Re: Saw this on lego.com

That is indeed Jon's Q-wing. I'm emailing Lego about it, because borrowing ideas is one thing, but stealing a MOC is another. (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Re: New LEGO.com - cut those flash junk!

(...) There's a low-bandwidth non-flash version of the site. When you go there for the first time you get the choice of the Flash or non-flash sites, but once you've chosen you never seem to see the choice again. Interesting that every time I go (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Re: Mess up in spotlight

(...) OK, I'm confuzzed now. The title on THIS page (URL) says LEGO Castle Which one is the "real" content page? Is the /castle/ URL just an intro page, with the real guts at the /castle/main.asp page? (I don't have Shlockwave Flash 4...) --Todd (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Re: Lego on postage stamps

(...) The "local-only" stamp in the upper left has System (red/blue house) and Duplo (train in front of house) bricks, the upper right "60" stamp has Tahu, the lower left "70" stamp has a Scala figure (which I mistakenly thought was Belville), and (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Re: "Lego Auctions" on Lego.com?

(...) I see the 'Coming Soon' note on the Shop At Home site. I wonder if they mean they'll be having auctions on the LEGO.com site? Or if they'll be putting official LEGO items up on a 3rd party site like eBay? Either way....... bad idea. Regards, (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS

An excerpt from the US press release regarding the 2002 line up back in February: (URL) gamers will flip for a new twist to LEGO robotics called SpyBotics – four unique, programmable vehicles determined to accomplish the spy-themed missions you (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Re: LEGO.com website errors

(...) Well I found that there appear to be TWO different versions of the bulk list depending upon how you attempt to get there. Perhaps they are/were in the process of doing/activating the changes for the US S@H website, I cannot tell, but the bulk (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  LEGO by Country (sales history & offices).

One of my Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide DVD/download chapter... Chapter 73 - LEGO Sales... is now available on Youpublish... (URL) official LEGO Timeline on the LEGO.com website is a jumble of unrelated statistics that sometimes (...) (12 years ago, 8-Apr-13, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Let's find out (was Re: Another Kick In The Guts By LA)

(...) Guys guys guys. I think Lego do have a fair idea of what this is worth, and that's why they aren't stressed. True as it is that we each spend waaaaaay too much on ABS, there really aren't that many of us. I'm sure I read some research over in (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

More:  Next Page >>