 LEGO Company / 528
Re: US Holiday 2003 catalog has a duplicate page ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 06:18:47 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Ray Sanders wrote:
   Anyone else get the US Holiday 2003 catalog and notice that page 12 and page 13 are duplicates of each other ? The catalog code on this one is W3114. I wonder what was supposed to be on the page that got dup-overlayed ?

Ray

Yes, it was a mistake - the other page was supposed to be Bionicle also. You can see the “correct” version on lego.com: here

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com