  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4481 – 4500 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Does RL2.5 have array support?

(...) For a discouraging description of array functions you can look at Page 6 of "LabVIEW Components" aka "The LabVIEW Engine behind ROBOLAB" (see (URL) which states: "Array Tools : Selecting Array Tools allows you to manipulate data that is (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

lego, com
(score: 4.040)

  Re: NXT

(...) Da brava rana mi autorispondo: • 32-bit ARM7 microprocessor • 256 Kbytes FLASH, 64 Kbytes RAM • 8-bit microprocessor • 4 Kbytes FLASH, 512 Byte RAM • Bluetooth wireless communication • USB 2.0 port • 4 input ports, 6 wire digital platform • 3 (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.040)

  Lots of LEGO-words built for celebrity press event

Hi, everybody! I finsihed up another project a few weeks ago, and I'm finally around to posting about it now... The models I made weren't very intricate or complex, but they were fun to build nonetheless. On April 6, TLG held a press conference in (...) (18 years ago, 22-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.040)

  Re: LEGO Board Games: Interview with Cephas Howard

(...) Great stuff. (...) Lunar Command (the only game I've bought so far) really does feel like it's been designed by someone with a good feeling for what works in boardgames. Turns out it's not someone but sometwo. :-) Maybe it's just me, but I (...) (15 years ago, 4-Aug-09, to lugnet.gaming)

lego, com
(score: 4.040)

  Re: shop.lego.com broken?

"lawrence wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:G7rwxt.EsF@lugnet.com... (...) select. (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I am only able to get past the country gateway with Internet Explorer. If I use Netscape it stays on the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.040)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Echoing the above, to me the current design of Lugnet is very LSI friendly and logically laid out. In my opinion this makes Lugnet one of the great sites (similar to Yahoo and Google) and I'm by no means unique in my opinion. Lugnet's greatest (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.040)

  LEGO for Life Sweepstakes

Apparently, this isn't new, but I don't remember seeing anything about it on LUGNET before. In the Parent's section at www.lego.com, there's a sweepstakes running from now until the end of April. The sweepstakes is only open to US residents. The (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.announce)

lego, com
(score: 4.040)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I nearly missed it myself! Go back to (URL) scroll down. There should be 3 "blocks" of text, in orange, green, and purple. Click on the orange block "Online LEGO users design their own sets" and you'll find the relevant text on that page. This (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.040)

  Re: What´s new at www.lego.com ?

(...) :-) (...) Weird...What normally happens when someone goes to (URL) is that it loads the Lego Logo, the phrase "Just imagine...", and immediately after, punts you to (URL) using that URL directly, or just click on the 'worlds' icon that is in (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.040)

  Knight's Kingdom large fig number errors

In the DB, it looks like some of the large Knight's Kingdom figs were input incorrectly, or maybe from something that was done before the sets were released, since the set numbers appear to be off: 8782 - Danju (Currently listed as 8770) 8783 - (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.database)

lego, com
(score: 4.040)

  Re: linking

(...) It depends on what you're linking to. If you're linking to a site or sub-site's top-level homepage, for example (4 URLs) no, you usually don't ever need permission to do that. However, if you're linking to something like this from inside a (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.faq)

lego, com
(score: 4.040)

  LEGO capacitor cares about polarity

I found some information about the LEGO capacitor that might help close this discussion at (URL) Characteristics - 1 Farad @ 2.5 Volts Capacity or about 3.125 joules - Operating voltage 2.5 Volts normal, 4 Volts Charging Max. - 250 mA Maximum (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.040)

  LEGO Challenge Entries?

Has anyone else entered the current LEGO challenge on the Trains section of the LEGO web site? (URL) is my submission, I put this together last night while watching Apollo 13. (URL) Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring dot com (URL) - North Carolina (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.040)

  Reducing the level of chatter in lugnet.lego.direct

The lugnet.lego.direct group is special in that it is a direct communication channel with LEGO (or, more specifically, the business subunit of LEGO known as LEGO Direct, located in New York City). It's intended for two-way discussions with LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.040)

  Yellow Supercar on Lego.com

I find this pretty interesting: There is a section called "model of the month" at: (URL) are 3 modified supercar models created by kids. Look at the yellow supercar supposedly created by Det gule lyn age 13. It is the first one on top receiving the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.040)

  Canadian sales May 4-10

No LEGO in Zellers, Sears or Walmart (mostly Mothers day stuff) flyers. (I did talk to a young girl this week at a LEGO display who thought a LEGO train would be an excellent Mother's Day present). TRU flyer is good Friday May 4th through Thursday (...) (12 years ago, 3-May-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego, com
(score: 4.040)

  LEGO.com theme gallery

<shameless plug> My model of Fallingwater[1] made it to the voting page at the LEGO theme gallery: (URL) you like it, vote for it! (The firestation looks nice, too) </shameless plug> --Bram 1) (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.040)

  Anyone get Lego for XMAS?

my wife bought me a 8448 supercar. Excellent! I built the gull wing version. Now in the process of customising First I added power steering using a micromotor and a second battery box. There's not enough power though to move the wheels (too much (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 4.040)

  Re: Ruckus over in Lego Direct

(...) orders (...) Yes, I read the message as an attempt to soft-soap Australians. I suspect the reality is that Lego Australia probably has the exclusive rights to be the Australian wholesaler, and that Lego Australia has got to decide that bulk (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 4.040)

  Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

I was looking through the weatlh of knowledge in the lego.com press area when something popped out at me yesterday. Today I went back to post about it, but it's either gone, or so buried there was no chance I'd ever find it again. But thantks to the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.040)

More:  Next Page >>