 General / 8597
Re: What´s new at www.lego.com ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 02:43:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeremy Rear writes:
Geez...I'm confused...I don't know where you guys are looking on this page! • :-)

I typed in www.lego.com and the only gif I get in the middle is a blinking
silouette of a pit droid, Vader, Luke in flight suit, and R2D2, then it goes
to "The Gallactic Challenge" logo.

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

Weird...What normally happens when someone goes to http://www.lego.com/ is that
it loads the Lego Logo, the phrase "Just imagine...", and immediately after,
punts you to http://www.lego.com/worlds.asp

Try using that URL directly, or just click on the 'worlds' icon that is in the
menu bar (right hand side of page)

HTH

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/