 General / 8605
Re: What´s new at www.lego.com ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 07:19:48 GMT

What's New?  Not much of anything, a whole lot of fanfare for no real new
info (except maybe the 8450 Mission Technic set).

Oh, and they went overboard on Shockwave - those idiots in their web design
team obviously never have to dial up to connect to the site!

Allan Bedford wrote:

John Rudy <TJJohn12@AOL.com> wrote in article <FJM72r.HqH@lugnet.com>...
I can't find the little hovering man anywhere @ Lego.com, please • help!!!!!!!
-John Rudy

Don't fret it John, I can't seem to see the silly thing either!  It seems I
get a different animated .gif each time I reload the page.

First the Millenium building contest
Then just plain old Star Wars
Then Microbuilder
Then SW again
Then Microbuilder again......

Then I gave up.... I'm just going to read the newsgroup to find out what
happens.

Regards,
Allan
--
Expert Builder Website - The Megaproject Showcase
http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/expert.htm

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/