 General / 8621
Re: What´s new at www.lego.com ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 15:41:19 GMT

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:
What's New?  Not much of anything, a whole lot of fanfare for no real new
info (except maybe the 8450 Mission Technic set).
Oh, and they went overboard on Shockwave - those idiots in their web design
team obviously never have to dial up to connect to the site!

Oh, and Javascript seems to be a requirement.  There are *NO* <NOSCRIPT> tags
anywhere.  This just after a glaring security hole was discovered in BOTH
Netscape and IE.  Grrr....  >:-(

Cheers,
- jsproat

Jeremy: "Hi, my name is Jeremy Sproat, and I'm a...Slashdot Lemming."
All:    "Hi, Jeremy."