 General / 8596
Re: What´s new at www.lego.com ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 02:36:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeremy Rear writes:
Geez...I'm confused...I don't know where you guys are looking on this page! • :-)

I typed in www.lego.com and the only gif I get in the middle is a blinking
silouette of a pit droid, Vader, Luke in flight suit, and R2D2, then it goes • to
"The Gallactic Challenge" logo.

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

Did you try and hit reload after you got to the page? I'm far from a computer
geek, so that's a total guess :-)
Julie

-jeremy
In lugnet.general, Scott P. Costello writes:
In lugnet.general, John Rudy writes:
I can't find the little hovering man anywhere @ Lego.com, please help!!!!!!!
-John Rudy
You may be looking at a cached page, Internet Explorer is famous for that.
Simply push the F5 key when you arive at the opening Lego worlds page and it
should refresh for you.

Scott