 Local / Canada / 2514
2513  |  2515
Subject:
Canadian sales May 4-10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2012 16:29:35 GMT

No LEGO in Zellers, Sears or Walmart (mostly Mothers day stuff) flyers. (I did
talk to a young girl this week at a LEGO display who thought a LEGO train would
be an excellent Mother's Day present).

TRU flyer is good Friday May 4th through Thursday May 10th.
20% off all basic, Technic and Alien Conquest.  Excludes clearance and books.
Selection varies.

S@H has their Star Wars sale Friday May 4th and Saturday May 5th.
"Use the force this May 4th and 5th and you'll receive some
fantastic LEGO(R) Star Wars(TM) gifts plus free shipping when you
spend $75 or more at a LEGO Store or via shop.LEGO.com.
Exclusively for LEGO(R) VIPs Get a sneak peek at our May 4th &
5th LEGO(R) Star Wars(TM) offers:

FREE shipping
with orders of $75 or more!

FREE exclusive TC-14(TM) Minifigure
with LEGO(R) Star Wars(TM) orders
of $75 or more!

Plus exclusive R2-D2(TM) poster
with any LEGO(R) Star Wars(TM) order!"

The new LEGO store in Oakridge Centre in Vancouver has their grand opening this
weekend, with special exclusives Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
http://stores.lego.com/en-us/Vancouver/LandingPage.aspx

Gail Meagher
Halifax