  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4421 – 4440 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Comparisons of purples

(...) That's a real bummer! :-( This year's new blue-purple color is really something beautiful. Well, it would have been too good to be true. Anyway, these photos we just took are moot with respect to the Gungan Sub, but the issue of different (...) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  Re: shop.lego.com bug report

This is not a JavaScript effort per se. The cascading style sheet specification is being interpreted as if it were a script instead. This is wierd. It is as if the Solaris is getting served this: <script type="text/css" (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  Children are our role models - a profile of the LEGO Company, 2001

Taken from: (URL) are our role models - a profile of the LEGO Company, 2001 Within very short time, the LEGO brick has twice been named Toy of the Century. Fortune Business Magazine was the first in November 1999; then in January 2000 came the award (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.announce) !

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  Re: Lego Train Discovery!

(...) Alex, Did some looking around and the two sets are Duplo... (URL) bad, I would like to see some new LEGO Systems Train stuff. Build on... Robin W. GFLTC (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  Re: Lego Studio

(...) I thought the music was perfect!! I think bar has been set high right off the bat with what can be done with LEGO Studios. (...) Well I got LEGO Studios for my B-Day from my parents. (wow with that sentance would you know I was 31?) Anyway I (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  Re: 20 (yes TWENTY) new trains at LEGO.com/Shop - Themes | Trains

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ... (...) newsgroup had (...) Hey, our Baron uses Lego when he gives classes on castle building and forification. Lego from his own collection :-) I take sets for parting out, to rapier practice when I chauffeur my (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  Re: Building help from TLG

----- Original Message ----- From: Ralph Hempel <rhempel@bmts.com> To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 1999 11:26 AM Subject: RE: Building help from TLG (...) frame? Two ways: 1) Right click on the frame that you want the URL (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  Re: Question re backordered SAH items and shipping to Aus

(...) It hasn't happened but I have asked. You don't pay any extra than if it had been delivered straightaway. However, I am not sure how they bill you for the backordered item and any extra shipping cost, whether it is done at the point of sale or (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  LEGO Millyard model to cover 2,000 square feet, Sponsored by NELUG

(URL) 14, 2004 LEGO Millyard model to cover 2,000 square feet By BENJAMIN KEPPLE MANCHESTER, N.H. — The SEE Science Center in Manchester's Millyard yesterday unveiled the LEGO Millyard Project, a re-creation of the Millyard as it existed around the (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.us.nelug) !

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  Re: What the F.......

Let me stop this right now. Whoever posted claiming that LEGO Direct is a scam was not me; and the sentiment expressed in the post could not be more wrong. LEGO Direct is a very real undertaking of The LEGO Company and we are very committed to it -- (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008. Box images leaked!

(...) I'm glad LEGO enabled this ability to expand the NTX into the PF. (...) yup, well the Dino set was on sale and TRU gave me a coupon to boot, so I got two for around $110. I haven't seen the bulldozer in a brick and mortar store yet and my (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  Global Growth Ensures Strong 2014 Result for The LEGO® Group

GLOBAL GROWTH ENSURES STRONG 2014 RESULT FOR THE LEGO GROUP Strong performance of product lines, such as LEGO® City, LEGO Creator as well as THE LEGO® MOVIE™ products contributed to sales growth in all regions of the world and led to a highly (...) (10 years ago, 25-Feb-15, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread

(...) In old colors permanently: <4519>, <4515>, <4531>, <4520>, <5305>, <628>, Mosaics unless you want to use the new colors to make 7 color mosaics instead of 5. Parts permanently in old color: (URL) lt. grey, dk grey (URL) lt. grey, dk grey (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  Re: Over 70 LEGO products copied

(...) (snip) A year ago I was on a 6-month assignment in Shanghai. One day I went to a big grocery store I'd never been to before, and while I was browsing the toy aisles, I saw something that astonished me: knock-off LEGO sets! It was knock-offs of (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

Hey, is anyone at LEGO Direct gonna step up to the place and field these Mac questions? I don't wanna sound rude, but the message below was posted more than 2 weeks ago...still no reply from anyone at LEGO Direct. I prolly wouldn't even notice, (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  Dimanche 23 Juin 2002

[ Titres des News ] o technic: Un buggy radiocommande pour bientot ? (modele) [ Détails des News ] o technic: Un buggy radiocommande pour bientot ? ---...--- Auteur: jlb ( (URL) ) @ 01:59 Topic: modele Voici un modele de buggy radiocommande (de (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.fr)

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  LEGO INmotion Makes Debut at Detroit’s North American International Auto Show

Taken from: (URL) INmotion Makes Debut at Detroit’s North American International Auto Show The LEGO Company Works With Innovative Design Company, Johnson Controls, Inc., to Create the Ultimate Family Vehicle Enfield, Conn. 11. January 2001 The (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.announce)

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  LEGO® Brand Drives Growth in Licensing Portfolio

PRNewswire LAS VEGAS, June 2, 2009 Continued Strength of LEGO® Brand Drives Growth in Licensing Portfolio -Premier construction toy brand inspires children of all ages to build creativity into their day with all-new licensed products- Licensing (...) (15 years ago, 2-Jun-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  RE: LEGO-Galidor Perspective In L.A. Times Article

I just wanted to add my voice to this. Is there a proper official way to register these complaints/opinions ? Is there a suggestions@lego.com ou complaints@lego.com ? It looks like The LEGO Company (except LEGO-Direct!) is living in a dream world on (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

  Re: Coolest LEGO Experience?

Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) Well, this was my daughter's coolest Lego experience rather than mine. Dec 00/Jan 01, LEGO sponsored her to go on the Students on Ice expedition to Antarctica. You can see the results at (URL) still talks about (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

lego, com
(score: 4.042)

More:  Next Page >>