 Robotics / 6222
Re: Building help from TLG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 19:17:54 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: Ralph Hempel <rhempel@bmts.com>
To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 1999 11:26 AM
Subject: RE: Building help from TLG

I just discovered this hidden gem in the DACTA Robolab site:
http://www.lego.com/dacta/robolab/defaultjava.htm
Gives step by step instructions for a couple of useful gizmos.  Karen

Yes it is a decent site, too bad they can't spell vertical properly :-)

Ok, beef mode on...There's a really neat page in the Constructopedia
section of the site that has a grabber sub-unit. There has been a lot
of discussion on grabbers lately. The problem is I can't grab the exact
URL of the FRAME that the page is in, I can only seem to get the
root URL that Karen supplied.

Is it just me, or IE4.0, or is there a way to secify the exact URL in a
frame?

Two ways:

1) Right click on the frame that you want the URL to.  Select Properties.
It will have the URL.  You can select it and cut and paste it in IE4, but
that stopped working in IE5 for some reason.
2) Go to the link that opened the frame, and right click on it.  Select
"Open in New Window".  Then grab the URL from that window.

You wanted http://www.lego.com/dacta/robolab/GrabberSub.htm.

alex