  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4301 – 4320 of about 412000.
Search took 0.09 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Perfect chance to have your say re Bulk Bricks!!! (Lego.com)

Visit: (URL) It's a survey from the Lego group. Go there, have your say, include your ideas and hope for the best!!! Everyone should get in on this as it's our chance to say what we feel and want... who knows maybe we might get what we want or agree (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 4.045)

  wrong e-mail addresses

In August 2004, I asked for an e-mail address to contact TLC. I asked this in LegoLand Billund (the parks weren't sold at the time). The e-mail address didn't work. Last month, I was back in Billund. I mentioned this and asked for a new e-mail (...) (17 years ago, 22-May-07, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.045)

  7997 Train Station available from Shop At Home

In addition to the recently-released 7996 Train Crossing (dual-crossover rails), the 7997 Train Station is now available from S@H for $45 and has 387 pieces. Although vastly more attractive and architecturally-aware than several previous train (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.045)

  The LEGO Group Selects NetDevil to Create Branded MMOG

(URL) press release> The LEGO® Group today announced it has commenced a working relationship with NetDevil® to develop a massively multiplayer online gaming experience to further engage its dedicated and active community. “As children around the (...) (18 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.045)

  Lego.com opens Bionicle message board

Just noticed today that bionicle.com has message boards listed. All posts have to get the ok from a moderator before they are posted though. I wish them luck - if they are going that route they will need it. Thats one job I would not want. (URL) P (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

lego, com
(score: 4.045)

  Rehashing TLG legal stuff

Todd, All, I put an item into the FAQ reiterating TLG's Fair Play policy. I'm pretty nervous about it (I'm not a lawyer, you see) and would enjoy review and criticism on this item. Also, if you see any impolite HTML tokens, please let me know. (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

lego, com
(score: 4.045)

  pictures of 2000 sets?

Okay, not all of us do live in the US :) and over here the new Star Wars sets are not out yet. So might it be possible to put up some scans of the new boxes. Larger pictures would be great. I have seen the ones on: (URL) those are cool. I am very (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.045)

  Re: lego.com has been updated.

(...) If you don't have Flash installed, then you can see "previews" of what the page looks like if you do have Flash... the 53rd image in the preview shows the number of battle droids in the MTT (In the "Characters Included" section): (URL) 54th (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.045)

  LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?

--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 3, 2003-- LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make? LEGO MasterBuilders Launch Global Search for Building Apprentices; International Celebrities Rise to the Challenge. To commemorate the launch of unique new classic (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.general) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.045)

  Re: 10013 & 10014 First Impressions (at a price)

(...) news:GH11IK.CqF@lugnet.com... (...) kind (...) That's the point: nobody dared to start a public discussion about this topic in the months before the general election and all 4 main parties have been on the same point of view, which means (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 4.045)

  Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com

(...) Good observation. Yes LEGO is dropping the SYSTEM designation for Belville. So now it is LEGO Belville, like LEGO SCALA. Todd and I won't be able to reflect that in the database right away, but we are aware of the change and it will be applied (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

lego, com
(score: 4.045)

  Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream

Microsoft & LEGO form partnership. From: (URL) Corp. to Deliver Joint Services and Products with LEGO Company Enabling Consumers to Explore and Develop Their Creative Potential. REDMOND, Wash., and BILLUND, Denmark — Jan. 10, 2001 Microsoft Corp. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.045)

  Re: I know its an auction...

<f-up? to market.auction?> Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> wrote in message <385E73D9.C58A4924@c...ve.com>... (...) Thats pretty bad - big error. I just fixed those without bids, I'llhave to add something to the others. Thanks for pointing (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.auction)

lego, com
(score: 4.045)

  Re: Picture piracy at www.lego.com: nothing happened at all...

(...) I don't think so. Presently there should be new pictures but as long as I know the galleries, Lego was never able to update them without broken links for the first two days... Not very professional, if you ask me. Funny is some of the non (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.045)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer!

(...) Hmm, most likely, FBOFW, their server isn't probably requesting that the pages not be cached. Let's see what's returned over HTTP: ---...--- % telnet www.lego.com 80 Trying 171.20.249.10... Connected to lego.com. Escape character is '^]'. GET (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.publish)

lego, com
(score: 4.045)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) by restricting Lego employees posting using their company email address to the .lego.* groups. It assumes it. It accepts it as factual without any argument whatsoever. Todd writes: "LUGNET discussion groups were founded for fans to talk to (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego, com
(score: 4.045)

  Re: JackStone on www.lego.com

(...) It looks like Lego meets Playmobile!!!! I thought playmobile was interesting...just not as imaginative and creative as LEGO. (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

lego, com
(score: 4.045)

  Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

(...) Your snapshot (...) don't see anything like your snapshot. I only see the blue background once on the title bar. The rest of the page has a white background. In your snapshot you can even see where the image ends and a repeat of it starts... I (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.045)

  Re: LEGO Reverse DNS?

Once, after doing too many nights of research at the Lego web site, I used that domain as an example in a System admin class I was teaching. I showed the folks in the class how to setup a secondary DNS and just for fun (and since I'd been so (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.045)

  Lego.com events page frustration

This page: (URL) not seem to be updated anymore? This is a shame. The effort put into updating should be minimal, as ILTCO has a form that easily allows transporting this info to Lego. However, there it seems to reach a trash bin soon. Not only does (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

lego, com
(score: 4.045)

More:  Next Page >>