 Local / Australia / 8286
8285  |  8287
Subject:
Perfect chance to have your say re Bulk Bricks!!! (Lego.com)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 11:04:53 GMT

Visit: http://www.LEGO.com/myopinions  It's a survey from the Lego group.

Go there, have your say, include your ideas and hope for the best!!!
Everyone should get in on this as it's our chance to say what we feel and
want... who knows maybe we might get what we want or agree with, in the near
future!

Mel