 Star Wars / 6509
Re: lego.com has been updated.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 21:24:16 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

the new site also shows what minifigs come in each set...

the MTT has 7 battle droids!  yay!

Hmm...where in /starwars is this handy information?

If you don't have Flash installed, then you can see "previews" of what
the page looks like if you do have Flash... the 53rd image in the
preview shows the number of battle droids in the MTT (In the "Characters
Included" section):

http://www.lego.com/starwars/2000/htmlsystem.asp?num=53

The 54th image shows all 7 arranged around the outside of the MTT..
it's a picture from the box, which can be seen in the 68th image:

http://www.lego.com/starwars/2000/htmlsystem.asp?num=54
http://www.lego.com/starwars/2000/htmlsystem.asp?num=68

The 55th picture again shows all seven droids:

http://www.lego.com/starwars/2000/htmlsystem.asp?num=55