 Star Wars / 6514
Re: lego.com has been updated.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:35:29 GMT

So the fig included in the Flash Speeder is not Panaka.
http://www.lego.com/starwars/2000/htmlsystem.asp?num=10

On Fri, 17 Mar 2000 12:40:26 GMT, "Christian Gemuenden"
<GECH1@t-online.de> wrote:

Hi,
I've just seen that www.lego.com/starwars has been updated. There's even a
small picture of Chewie and C-3PO now. Not too interesting though, we
already knew all this. Just wanted to let you know.

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
P.S.: Please note that I temporary reply extremely slow!
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de

Jorge Rodríguez
rodriguez.136@osu.edu