 Star Wars / 6508
Re: Gunners Chair in Millenium Falcon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 02:41:55 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Stephen Pakbaz writes:
In the most recent Lego Mania Magazine, March-April 2000, I saw that the
picture of the Millenium Falcon in the last frame of the comic strip had a 4x4
plate on a hinge under the the laser guns on top of the saucer sections that
was slightly open.  Could this possibly be a hatch to a gunners chair?

It's a goo possibility.  It wouldn't be too hard to implement, and would add a
large amount of play value to the assembled set, which Lego seems to be big on
lately.

Yeah, but what're we ever going to do with the enormous SPUD they might engineer?
;)

best

LFB