  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 3581 – 3600 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: australia and new zealand, your moment has come!

"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:GKE2or.4nn@lugnet.com... (...) That price seems very cheap. The current price of the Sopwith Camel is USD 49.99. Whereas AUD 76.95 converts to just USD 37.81. And NZD 89.95 is just USD (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.173)

  Re: S@H Train Shed @ lego.com

I know that larger pictures where scanned in from the S@H catalog and uploaded to Brickshelf. Does anyone have the link? And which S@H catalog was it in? I could not locate it last night. Thanks -- Bryan "Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.173)

  Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions

(...) Ditto 8?( (...) If you go to the Sign-in page from the main www.lego.com page, there's a "Forget your password?" link, which asks the "secret question" you chose when you signed up, and displays your password if you answer it right. I know it (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.173)

  Re: Bricks & Blocks Outlet in Ontario

(...) The connection between Bricks and Blocks and the CommandN interview came about when Brian (from CommandN) and I were trying to find a place to do the interview. I suggested the store and he thought it was a good idea. The noise level was a bit (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.172)

  Classics now at shop.lego.com

The classics being released in september are now featured on the s@h website. To look at the Gas n Wash Express go to the City section. This set is $49.99. The 6290 Armada Flagship is not available in the regular menu so you must search for the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce)

lego, com
(score: 3.172)

  The Great Redini Was Correct!

New colors have appeared! There are 3 shades of orange in (URL) (the floating head at (URL) said that the new colors could be found found at Bionicle.com, and I think they were! Huki (a bionicle guy who lives in Po-Koro) has a mask that looks DARK (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 3.172)

  Re: most of us hate junorization but...

<clipped for length> I, too, am curious about what demographic is "appreciating" the juniorized lines. I have read many posts on LUGnet about the current state of TLC's product line, especially concerning fans' disappointment and confusion with the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.171)

  Re: 9v vs 12v

(...) Welcome aboard Henry, I believe I can answer your questions. First of all, 9V is the current system being offered by LEGO®. What 12V stuff you may find will be at auction on Ebay or being sold through Brickbay at very high prices, (it's been (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.171)

  Hey TrainHeads ! The SuperChief is on Lego's site! (item 10020)

G'Day Subject says it all ! (URL) US seems to be OK even if it does work out to about $7,898.99 Canadian. ;p Cheers Oliver (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 3.171)

  Re: Interesting blog post on TLC current status

(...) The contents of that 'blog post' is actually an article written by Jon Henley for '(URL) The Guardian>' newspaper of the UK. The Henley's article can be found here: (URL) (or try:(URL) if that doesn't work) The contents of the article make for (...) (16 years ago, 1-Apr-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.171)

  Re: more known groups

Just thinking here about NOVA LTC... Did you know that Chevy tried to market the Nova in Latin America and it totally flopped. It seems as though nobody in upper management knew that NOVA means "It doesn't go" in Spanish. Being in California, I know (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

america, lego
(score: 3.170)

  Speak your opinion now! LEGO listens to what YOU want!

(URL) whole new section to tell your whole opinion about LEGO toys, website, and club! I don't think they take out ANY opinions (there's stuff there about Jack Stone being burned at the stake). If The LEGO Company even looks at this opinion site, we (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.announce)

lego, com
(score: 3.170)

  Re: new train prices

(...) they? Not bad - I could use one of those blue clips to hold the whistle on my Caledonian 0-4-0 actually. Anyone know if any other sets have them in? (...) (URL) looks quite small from the picture, but maybe it's just the scale. I was hoping (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 3.170)

  Re: STUDFest XI, rebuilt

(...) I sayest yes, and verily so. Count me in; the CBD is within lunchtime reach! An excellent idea. (Maybe it could coincide with the delivery of the proposed S@H order? (which I really need to consult www.lego.com about, and email Anthony about (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 3.170)

  Re: Is it just me?

Not for me. Or at least I have learned to structure my time better. Tell you what. I recently posted about two very important events in Lego News to which rec'vd only a few cherished replies. www.lego.com/build/f...efault.asp (URL) feather ruffle (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

lego, com
(score: 3.170)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:GGKnuE.8rt@lugnet.com... (...) Of course I don't "need" a 4558. But I desire one. But I won't pay secondary prices. I have a budget and have many priorities in life that are way (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.170)

  Sellers of Guarded Inn as if it were 6067, BE ON NOTICE!!!

Dear Pinheads: I make it a point to notify bidders on such auctions that the item is NOT the Guarded Inn they think it is! Comments like "This is a very rare set espacially one that has never been opened." don't go over well with me! So yeah, I am (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, com
(score: 3.169)

  LEGO Sculptor

For those who want to to see LEGO Sculptor become a reality, vote for it at... (URL) for a bulk tub of bricks and plates of same color, 1200-1800 piece count, US$19.99 to US$29.99 price point, LEGO graph paper pad included, instructions for sphere, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.169)

  Re: Directions! WAS: [Re: December 15th Meeting Agenda & Thoughts]

Kai & All, (...) with (...) Heh. I watched it about 8 times. It *APPEARS* that it is missing a few items from the version off of LEGO.com, but I am not sure if I remember it. A PAIN to download. Still hilarious. I will bring the DVD along. Scott S. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

lego, com
(score: 3.169)

  Re: Deal on RCX from Lego.com

<snip snip> (...) I'm probably the lone exception in our group, as I have only 1 RCX, 2 micro scouts, and a Manas transmitter + receiver. I've tried controlling the Manas receiver through IR from the RCX, and it's not difficult, as long as you're (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 3.169)

More:  Next Page >>