 Local / Australia / 7810
Re: STUDFest XI, rebuilt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 23:56:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
Following dicussion with PeteW, I have a suggestion.

In order to not have a long time between fests perhaps we might catch up
somewhere in the city  CBD for lunch some weekday (early) in December. That
way those bods that work in the CBD can join in. No Lego requirements, just
a get together and chinwag on the state of the
brick/nation/world/economy/set design/whatever. of course if you want to
bring a little christmas LEGO creation, go ahead!

Depending on response, we'll hammer out a date,time,venue as approriate.
What sayest everyone?

I sayest yes, and verily so.

Count me in; the CBD is within lunchtime reach! An excellent idea.

(Maybe it could coincide with the delivery of the proposed S@H order? (which
I really need to consult www.lego.com about, and email Anthony about as a
result. Before Saturday.))

Cheers